5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Spite"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 194 Discussion and 195 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 194 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 195

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hot damn :eek:

My initial reaction was that Charmy was the same as Aster, which was already enough to nearly KO me, but I completely lost it when they immediately uppercutted with Charmy being half a dwarf and she had no clue about that herself

:punch:

But above all I love the subtlety present here: 'a wolf in sheep's clothing', a gluttonous wolf to boot that nearly can suck vacuums, which reminds me of the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. And this is most likely accidental, but I can hear a vague reference to how the first translations named their order the Black Sheep's Crook instead of the Black Bulls

:tsuhiki:

Reactions: Ryu Kishi and Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gimli had a daughter...

Loved Rila's conflict and the sheep-wolf was awesome! Never mess with Charmy.

I would have liked it, if Charmy knew about her sheep, but the chapter was fun, none the less.
Dwarves, elves, witches, demons, humans, mecha .. what's next?

Reactions: Ryu Kishi

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
The best chapter overall except when my wife , mereoleona is shown. I love the reference of wolf in sheep’s clothing. I always declared her as top tier mainly cause when something with food happens her mana is as sinister and powerful as elves. Now we have it that she’s likely equal to captain level as well as a lot of black bulls imo. I love how she has 2 Magic’s and didn’t even know it. I love her reaction to her being a dwarf.

I love that elves and dwarves have history. Which black Clover has done really well with expanding on races. As of now witches and elves are the strongest imo but the first dwarf or sub dwarf we seen is sooooo op. Not only that she has magic that heals mana and her wolf eats and gives her the power. Guys come on. Let’s give Charmy the MVP. This might be a stretch but I feel Charmy could give yami. Run for his money. She dead ass can eat magic. Man I’m fanboying like shit over Charmy. She jumped to my second fav. Being right below Zora and Goddess Mereoleona

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best chapter overall except when my wife , mereoleona is shown. I love the reference of wolf in sheep’s clothing. I always declared her as top tier mainly cause when something with food happens her mana is as sinister and powerful as elves. Now we have it that she’s likely equal to captain level as well as a lot of black bulls imo. I love how she has 2 Magic’s and didn’t even know it. I love her reaction to her being a dwarf.

I love that elves and dwarves have history. Which black Clover has done really well with expanding on races. As of now witches and elves are the strongest imo but the first dwarf or sub dwarf we seen is sooooo op. Not only that she has magic that heals mana and her wolf eats and gives her the power. Guys come on. Let’s give Charmy the MVP. This might be a stretch but I feel Charmy could give yami. Run for his money. She dead ass can eat magic. Man I’m fanboying like shit over Charmy. She jumped to my second fav. Being right below Zora and Goddess Mereoleona
You really shouldn't push it and have some reservations. Yeah she just seems to have KO'd Lil, a captain, while he was even elf-possessed. That doesn't take away though that Lil is somewhat of a scatterbrain (and his elf persona doesn't seem to be any better) and that his order is currently ranked last. There's also more to being a captain than just having powerful magic. Above all though, there seems to be quite a few conditions that have to be met for her to reach this state. If she was able to do this nilly-willy, well there were some situations in the past she definitely could have used it.

Lastly Lil's magic is a very bad match for Charmy's magic. He fights with whatever he paints, thus all his paintings are magic and can be easily devoured. Someone like Yami though favors close quarters combat in sync with is magic. So that's a completely different fighting style altogether.

Yes Charmy has a lot of potential, but don't blow it immediately out of proportion.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
You really shouldn't push it and have some reservations. Yeah she just seems to have KO'd Lil, a captain, while he was even elf-possessed. That doesn't take away though that Lil is somewhat of a scatterbrain (and his elf persona doesn't seem to be any better) and that his order is currently ranked last. There's also more to being a captain than just having powerful magic. Above all though, there seems to be quite a few conditions that have to be met for her to reach this state. If she was able to do this nilly-willy, well there were some situations in the past she definitely could have used it.

Lastly Lil's magic is a very bad match for Charmy's magic. He fights with whatever he paints, thus all his paintings are magic and can be easily devoured. Someone like Yami though favors close quarters combat in sync with is magic. So that's a completely different fighting style altogether.

Yes Charmy has a lot of potential, but don't blow it immediately out of proportion.
Honestly I dont quite agree with some points. Lil guild coming in last doesnt make his guild weak. For example, black bull was last year round, and came in second simply by trying. That is also due to the releasing of amazing potential black bull has had over the years. I feel he is last cause hes young, and like you said a scatterbrain.

We look at his power, and was on par with yuno strongest mode/attack and lil wasnt going all out. This was enhanced by elf magic and he was going serious. Which charmy (granted in her new form took out quite quick)

The condition for her to reach this state is actually weird. Im going to assume a near death state. Cause up to now we havent seen charmy in a near death state. The only time we have seen charmy get serious is when it was dealing with food and when the spacial magic dude was about to kill finral. Versus the beast magic dude even though they was about to die she didnt even get CLOSE to getting serious. That lets me know that she is a scatterbrain similar to lil to be honest. She doesnt take much things serious that makes it worst. I always deemed her top tier ever since they sensed her mana being powerful and sinister similar to the elves and it was just food sauce on her face. That panel showed us that she has incredible mana.

We see alot of captains who arent worth nothing. Example would be the mantis guy, Dorothy, and even the purple orca dude before he got caught. We havent seen them do much except the mantis guy and all he has done was love to fight/kill. But when I say captain level I dont mean in terms of leadership i mean in terms of power. But you are right when you said her magic was the worst for lils and that yami specializes in short combat. But still charmy specializes in mid range and lets just speak hypothetically if they both were at prime blood lust state. I feel as if charmy could eat his darkness, and break his sword. Idk. to me i just think it could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.