2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"GO!!"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 190 Discussion and 191 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 190 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 191

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Avani

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m so HYPED. Like DAMN. Also someone else is going to die.... We’re about to find out EVERYTHING. DID YOU SEE THAT NERO ZOOM IN? We’re finally gonna know what’s up with that bird. Asta Yuno origins, Licht etc. MAN. This is giving me them old big 3 vibes.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's still nothing though.
I would disagree, if you read last chapter skipped this one in went into the next chapter we're the group has been split up, you wouldn't have any idea how the group goes from being all together to being spilt with extra characters added to the party that wasn't there before.

It's fair to say you didn't like what happened, but stuff did happen story did progress.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
It seems the greedy ex-captain is about to open the hell mouth of some sort hoping to get magical tools and riches.:rolleyes: More likely to become dinner for some monster... hopefully :lok:

Mereo woke up. ^_^ Nozelle recovered..Where is the tool he gave to Asta?

And it's the last round.. hmm...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would disagree, if you read last chapter skipped this one in went into the next chapter we're the group has been split up, you wouldn't have any idea how the group goes from being all together to being spilt with extra characters added to the party that wasn't there before.

It's fair to say you didn't like what happened, but stuff did happen story did progress.
You're right, I just chose not to bitch about Charmy and Waters wasting panels again.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally they're all together and we're approaching a climax.

Those two crooks are odd though. It feels so random, but intriguing at the same time. We'll see where it goes.

I’m so HYPED. Like DAMN. Also someone else is going to die.... We’re about to find out EVERYTHING. DID YOU SEE THAT NERO ZOOM IN? We’re finally gonna know what’s up with that bird. Asta Yuno origins, Licht etc. MAN. This is giving me them old big 3 vibes.
I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Each time I think a revelation will be made about Nero, the opportunity gets wasted. It would be awesome though.

Reactions: Erikhog

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Finally they're all together and we're approaching a climax.

Those two crooks are odd though. It feels so random, but intriguing at the same time. We'll see where it goes.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Each time I think a revelation will be made about Nero, the opportunity gets wasted. It would be awesome though.
I had wondered what both crooks were up to, when they got freed from their cell during the ongoing mayhem several chapters back. Though I forgot about them after this much time.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That fricking Bird has to have it's reveal soon. If I had to guess what/who it is? I'd guess it's the Sister of the 1st Wizard King? It feels like she's the last person from the Elf massacre that we don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.