5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Break In To White Knight's Demon Eye's Hideout"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 135 Discussion and 136 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 135 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 136

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that definitely rules out Nozel and Lil considering Liar is already inside of the base. It seems Nozel's odd behavior just stems from him holding a personal grudge for what they did to Fuego. Most likely candidate at this point would be Dorothy, but I always considered to be too much of an obvious choice.

The difference in translation between JB and MS is interesting in regards to what the guy who Luck beat up was saying. The former translated it as him being 'chosen', which I originally interpreted as him merely being arrogant. However MS talks about him having received a new name, which fits with the idea that some of these members have dual natures. Though the fact that it seems he got one-shotted it might just be nothing.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the end of the manga,Voltia will surely kill someone ,that guy is nuts..."go nuts,do as much chaos as you can"

Couldn't pick better guy than Voltia LOL

decent chapter.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That escalated quickly. Tabata's pacing at work!

Well that definitely rules out Nozel and Lil considering Liar is already inside of the base. It seems Nozel's odd behavior just stems from him holding a personal grudge for what they did to Fuego. Most likely candidate at this point would be Dorothy, but I always considered to be too much of an obvious choice.

The difference in translation between JB and MS is interesting in regards to what the guy who Luck beat up was saying. The former translated it as him being 'chosen', which I originally interpreted as him merely being arrogant. However MS talks about him having received a new name, which fits with the idea that some of these members have dual natures. Though the fact that it seems he got one-shotted it might just be nothing.
Nozelle's motive was already mentioned:
You must be registered for see images

and had shut down his brother too for speaking badly about him.

I wonder how strong Liar is.