5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Formation Of The Royal Knights"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 133 Discussion and 134 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 133 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 134

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone guessed Zora would join BB. Turns out he was already one and the Magic Emp knew about him after all. . :yay:

I suppose he was one of those who didn't feel like showing up.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone guessed Zora would join BB. Turns out he was already one and the Magic Emp knew about him after all. . :yay:

I suppose he was one of those who didn't feel like showing up.
Never thought of interpreting it that way. I thought this was something that happened off-screen somewhere between the end of the final and the present time.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never thought of interpreting it that way. I thought this was something that happened off-screen somewhere between the end of the final and the present time.
It should be from before Asta joined- unless they explain the time line otherwise. Zora probably met Yami while wandering around and kept the rob despite not showing up. For if it was so recent, they would show that panel directly instead of referring to it with that hazy panel which instantly gives vibe of something from further back. That choice must be intentional, IMO, along with Yami's statement at the time. Of course, I'm not sure if Tabata meant Zora, specifically, when he wrote it, but clearly Yami's statement was there to make it easy to introduce/add more members to BB later on.

Anyway, it was a nice touch that Magic Emp started the star system, so that any knight regardless of their social standing, could get some acknowledgement for their efforts and achievements. I kind of wondered whether this competition, for ranking through stars, made their competition more cut throat but he had a point there. It also adds this dimension to the story that Asta and Yuno are not the first ones ever to think of or try to break the mold or inspire some changes in outlook of the people towards commoners. Zara lead the way and Novachrono is definitely much more attentive than he appears. Him inviting Asta and other junior knights after join the party early on makes more sense in this light.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well anyway I kinda feel sad for Magna as I think he's the only BB not chosen (outside Finral, but he's in the hospital so he couldn't have been chosen either way).

Looking forward though to how all these characters will collaborate with each other.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well anyway I kinda feel sad for Magna as I think he's the only BB not chosen (outside Finral, but he's in the hospital so he couldn't have been chosen either way).

Looking forward though to how all these characters will collaborate with each other.
inb4 Magna becomes the new Sakura

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
inb4 Magna becomes the new Sakura
Dude seriously, leave that kind of attitude behind please. Putting aside that the majority of the bashing Sakura received was undeserved, she was the female heroin of the story and, after Naruto and Sasuke, the MC. The one who probably fulfills that role the most in BC is Noelle, while Magna is some kind of Rock Lee-ish type of guy.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude seriously, leave that kind of attitude behind please. Putting aside that the majority of the bashing Sakura received was undeserved, she was the female heroin of the story and, after Naruto and Sasuke, the MC. The one who probably fulfills that role the most in BC is Noelle, while Magna is some kind of Rock Lee-ish type of guy.
Dunno mate,Noelle is actually doing something for once,now with Zora being a regular how it seems,where does Magna fit? we've seen nothing from him XD

Like he is all hype and then never doing anything interesting.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno mate,Noelle is actually doing something for once,now with Zora being a regular how it seems,where does Magna fit? we've seen nothing from him XD

Like he is all hype and then never doing anything interesting.
That was the point I just made, Magna is a member of the Black Bulls, but not all of them are characters that will be continuously on the front row and will have a substantial influence on the story.

Gordon had zero development.

Grey and Charmy had very little development.

Magna had a moderate amount of development.

Finral, Vanessa, Gauche, Zora, Luck had a reasonable amount of development.

Noelle had a high amount of development.

Magna was, is and most likely will never be a particularly important character. Hence I compared him with Rock Lee. His entire character doesn't have the same status as Sakura did in Naruto. Noelle however does.

Can't recall either that Magna received any kind of hype.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was the point I just made, Magna is a member of the Black Bulls, but not all of them are characters that will be continuously on the front row and will have a substantial influence on the story.

Magna was, is and most likely will never be a particularly important character. Hence I compared him with Rock Lee. His entire character doesn't have the same status as Sakura did in Naruto. Noelle however does.

Yea Magna really is in Rock Lee category- hard working, and can hold his own to an extent; may get a chapter or two in some arc to shine, but not one who is much likely to move in upper echelon any time soon. + The story execution is progressing differently than Naruto. So similarities stop around the same time and it will be unfair to bring Sakura here. BC definitely has more likable females for it's target audience. Noelle is different than both the debated girls from Naruto.

Noelle's development was much faster and not solely inspired by Asta either. It's nice to see that it was credited to many more helpful friends around and still done in stages. Kind of emphasizing that she could have done better a long time ago if her own brothers weren't such a bully and unsupporting.

In turn the rival Yuno is rather in BG- only thing going is that he is being shown to improve too but he is not taking up that many panels.

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

how not in the last fight vs Asta,them fireballz that was hype IMO showing what he can do with his Grimoire.

Yeah but considering Voltia and Magna were shown as head to head characters,Voltia will just get outdeveloped at this point and I don't want to see Magna left out.

Considering how Vanessa and others are so OP atm in comparison to Magna...that's a poor choice.Gordon is just banter.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how not in the last fight vs Asta,them fireballz that was hype IMO showing what he can do with his Grimoire.

Yeah but considering Voltia and Magna were shown as head to head characters,Voltia will just get outdeveloped at this point and I don't want to see Magna left out.

Considering how Vanessa and others are so OP atm in comparison to Magna...that's a poor choice.Gordon is just banter.
Magna was not on the same level as Luck Voltia. Voltia was said to be highly skilled from the beginning. It was his indiscipline, craze for fighting without caring about time and place, lack of team work etc that landed him in BB and in rejection by others. Plus, he lost to a MK Captain, not to someone on his own level. So him getting selected is not a surprise.

But I'm not sure if he would get much development otherwise. He may but it doesn't seem much likely. Depends on how long series goes on and if writer really needs him.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That was not hype, that was a gimmick. For starters he uses fire magic, which completely pales in comparison to multiple other fire users. Additionally it's based around baseball, which limits his possibilities. Yes the disappearing fireball was kinda nice, but in the end it's still just a small fireball he throws and that it disappears for a short time really is just a gimmick.

Luck on the other hand was portrayed from the beginning as someone who has a tremendous amount of magic, uses powerful offensive magic and has high-class sensory abilities. Magna is just Magna. Not all characters can receive the same amount of screen time and development.

Status
Not open for further replies.