5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Before"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 131 Discussion and 132 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 131 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 132

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad they skipped quickly through these fights, but on the other hand this made this week's chapter kinda meek.

To whom is Zax referring to when he's talking about a guy with a mask? Himself? Or Langris and a metaphorical mask?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad they skipped quickly through these fights, but on the other hand this made this week's chapter kinda meek.

To whom is Zax referring to when he's talking about a guy with a mask? Himself? Or Langris and a metaphorical mask?
I believe he was referring to himself. His speech was one of the highlights this chapter.

It seems Asta made way for Yuno to be promoted to Vice Captain of Golden Dawn. The ending of his own fight was good. Last week people were complaining about how overpowered he was, & that he would be able to pull out demon form a third time when fighting against Yuno getting powered up even more. :| - making a random prediction and then already complaining about it though it may not even happen in the manga. But they had a lot of people agreeing. Other than that, poor Luck had no luck. Yuno's hair reminds me of the braid of Nozel - but no reference to the traitor yet.

I wanted to change the poll though-like instead of rating about if Yuno will defeat Lil? or something more interactive like that.

*********** version is out too:

Last edited: