2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Burn the Present Into Memory"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 130 Discussion and 131 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 130 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 131

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh it's out? I reread the chapters so far waiting for the new one. ( also to refresh my memory ) Going to read it.

And back. Felt too short because of those double spreads I suppose. I hoped to learn whether Langris was involved with white eyes or being used by them or not. But it seems it will take another chapter or more...It was nice of Mimosa to heal Zora despite his protest. I wonder if they will still fight Yuno... Yuno is probably going to win in that case.

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This demon form brings up many questions, but easily always brushed aside. And its still a mystery how he got his grimoire. And yet no one can explain it.

But anyways, pretty decent chapter.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This demon form brings up many questions, but easily always brushed aside. And its still a mystery how he got his grimoire. And yet no one can explain it.

But anyways, pretty decent chapter.
Yeah, that's something that has been bothering me for a while now. Despite the fact that multiple characters have shown to have some knowledge about the ability, they don't really do or explain anything. I can understand that it's something the author wants to reveal piece by piece, but seriously it's kinda overdue by now. In particular because Licht attempted to take away the grimoire from Aster in front of multiple captains. Reason enough I would think for them to be more wary of the origin of Aster's powers. On the other hand this might just be prejudice from their side as in their eyes Aster is barely better than filth and his grimoire is completely tattered. The 5-leaf clover on the cover should be a red flag, but not a single character has even mentioned it, most likely because they can't see it properly.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that's something that has been bothering me for a while now. Despite the fact that multiple characters have shown to have some knowledge about the ability, they don't really do or explain anything. I can understand that it's something the author wants to reveal piece by piece, but seriously it's kinda overdue by now. In particular because Licht attempted to take away the grimoire from Aster in front of multiple captains. Reason enough I would think for them to be more wary of the origin of Aster's powers. On the other hand this might just be prejudice from their side as in their eyes Aster is barely better than filth and his grimoire is completely tattered. The 5-leaf clover on the cover should be a red flag, but not a single character has even mentioned it, most likely because they can't see it properly.
So far two people took note of the grimoire:

The grimoire robber - wondered what it was and probably spotted it despite of it's condition, since he tried to figure it out:

( the text is not clear- whether it's just background narration or the robber's words)

Licht- who got mad seeing it with Asta.

The Witch Queen recognized the power & the sword at least, whether she figured out the grimoire didn't come up I think- at first she thought Asta was a direct heir of the " person" she only refereed to as "him" but later she concluded that - it's his complete lack of magic that enabled him to use it instead of the linage.

Other than them, the Magic Emperor said he couldn't read letters in it and that it was a different script that he didn't know. If he knows anymore he is not saying it yet- or is just preoccupied with other stuff to pay more attention yet. Because I think he should have been more curious about it- given his character status and personality.

As for the rest of them I also think that since it's so tattered, the number of clover leaves is not that noticeable and none pay more attention to it. Only those who already knew about it from before and recognized the swords etc, put two and two together.

But after this chapter I hope some people at least start asking questions since now they see Asta's ability first hand.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far two people took note of the grimoire:

The grimoire robber - wondered what it was and probably spotted it despite of it's condition, since he tried to figure it out:

( the text is not clear- whether it's just background narration or the robber's words)

Licht- who got mad seeing it with Asta.

The Witch Queen recognized the power & the sword at least, whether she figured out the grimoire didn't come up I think- at first she thought Asta was a direct heir of the " person" she only refereed to as "him" but later she concluded that - it's his complete lack of magic that enabled him to use it instead of the linage.

Other than them, the Magic Emperor said he couldn't read letters in it and that it was a different script that he didn't know. If he knows anymore he is not saying it yet- or is just preoccupied with other stuff to pay more attention yet. Because I think he should have been more curious about it- given his character status and personality.

As for the rest of them I also think that since it's so tattered, the number of clover leaves is not that noticeable and none pay more attention to it. Only those who already knew about it from before and recognized the swords etc, put two and two together.

But after this chapter I hope some people at least start asking questions since now they see Asta's ability first hand.
Well the robber just wondered what that grimoire was as Aster had zero magical power, he didn't shown any signs that he knew anything about it. However the magician who oversaw the grimoire-receiving event seemed to be recalling something about the grimoire.

And in regards to Chronos, it's also in his nature to not give the whole picture. He recognized immediately that Juno's magic was one of the Four Spirits, but instead of specifying that he just gave some vague comment that it might become something amazing in the future and let things run its course. He's kinda like Dumbledore in that way.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the robber just wondered what that grimoire was as Aster had zero magical power, he didn't shown any signs that he knew anything about it. However the magician who oversaw the grimoire-receiving event seemed to be recalling something about the grimoire.

And in regards to Chronos, it's also in his nature to not give the whole picture. He recognized immediately that Juno's magic was one of the Four Spirits, but instead of specifying that he just gave some vague comment that it might become something amazing in the future and let things run its course. He's kinda like Dumbledore in that way.
Hmm... I should re-read early chapters too to recall it properly. I just looked up the grimoire to check if 5 clover were visible. @ Dumbledore lol ... well kind of I guess. Let's hope he is not setting Asta up to take care of coming back of the demon king to destroy it completely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.