5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The One Who Wins In The End"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 128 Discussion and 129 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 128 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 129

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that explains Julius' peculiar decision-making, but what would he be referring to with "not magic"?
Not sure- they should explain what it means in next chapters. Langris, resentment and jealousy towards Finral might have made him an easy target for manipulation. Magic Emp is trying to use Asta to remove Langril's control magic if any I suppose, since he used time previously too. If Asta's sword touches Langris, part of his problems are solved. He is smart troll with some good battles tactics - using this tournament to flush out traitors is a good move but I wonder if Liar will be caught yet.

If Langris is an "unconscious" traitor" then the question which one of them is Liar remains open. William Vangeance doesn't seem to be around but there is that Zax/Xerx impersonator who along with Lil inserted himself in the tournament. So I wonder if Liar is changing who he is going to play or is the same captain all the time.

Also - Would like to know why Magic Emperor didn't say anything when Zax suddenly popped up and declared himself to be a magic knight using a vice captain Lunger's name. Shouldn't everyone among senior knights know he is a fake?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure- they should explain what it means in next chapters. Langris, resentment and jealousy towards Finral might have made him an easy target for manipulation. Magic Emp is trying to use Asta to remove Langril's control magic if any I suppose, since he used time previously too. If Asta's sword touches Langris, part of his problems are solved. He is smart troll with some good battles tactics - using this tournament to flush out traitors is a good move but I wonder if Liar will be caught yet.

If Langris is an "unconscious" traitor" then the question which one of them is Liar remains open. William Vangeance doesn't seem to be around but there is that Zax/Xerx impersonator who along with Lil inserted himself in the tournament. So I wonder if Liar is changing who he is going to play or is the same captain all the time.

Also - Would like to know why Magic Emperor didn't say anything when Zax suddenly popped up and declared himself to be a magic knight using a vice captain Lunger's name. Shouldn't everyone among senior knights know he is a fake?
Well I don't think Zax has anything to do with this matter and that it was just on a whim of his to participate. I can't imagine that Julius doesn't realize that Zax is an imposter, but that he just let him be because he doesn't think he is involved. I mean in terms of disguise Zax isn't really putting much effort into this.

Problem is with Liar that we don't know to which degree he can copy people. I mean magic and looks is one thing, but memories? It should be kind of suspicious if he is copying multiple people as someone should notice it when a captain and VC are irregularly absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.