2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
"Gold and Black Sparks"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 127 Discussion and 128 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 127 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 128

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.

Despite the fact that some would scream Naruto again, I liked how Tabata handled his characters here.
I really think there's more to this than just some emotional issues. When the members of the White Night Eye released similar sensations, they had a third eye. I also find it peculiar that Langris said that he disliked Aster from the moment they first met as all the members of the White Night Eye seemed to hate him even more than any other person because of the swords he wields. Kinda feels like Langris has an inborn hate for Aster.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really think there's more to this than just some emotional issues. When the members of the White Night Eye released similar sensations, they had a third eye. I also find it peculiar that Langris said that he disliked Aster from the moment they first met as all the members of the White Night Eye seemed to hate him even more than any other person because of the swords he wields. Kinda feels like Langris has an inborn hate for Aster.
Yeah, I thought the same- they literally showed those white night eye characters and repeatedly pointed out that Langirs is Finral's step brother and that mother seem to be pushing Finral out deliberately with a clear purpose. It was also interesting to see the magic emperor's dropping the easy going persona. It seemed to me that he was letting the situation develop more to find out extent of Langril's craziness instead of putting it aside for later. It may be a battle test for Asta's current abilities too. It serves both purposes at this point.

A few more things to take note:

Yami had said Licht and William's ki was similar. Now his junior is compared with him as well.
Asta showed sharp canines at the end page.
All Black bulls being there for Finral in an instant- that page was cool.
Finral himself is strong if he was kind towards his brother despite knowing the threat he would do much better.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I thought the same- they literally showed those white night eye characters and repeatedly pointed out that Langirs is Finral's step brother and that mother seem to be pushing Finral out deliberately with a clear purpose. It was also interesting to see the magic emperor's dropping the easy going persona. It seemed to me that he was letting the situation develop more to find out extent of Langril's craziness instead of putting it aside for later. It may be a battle test for Asta's current abilities too. It serves both purposes at this point.

A few more things to take note:

Yami had said Licht and William's ki was similar. Now his junior is compared with him as well.
Asta showed sharp canines at the end page.
All Black bulls being there for Finral in an instant- that page was cool.
Finral himself is strong if he was kind towards his brother despite knowing the threat he would do much better.
Yeah, Julius's reasoning for allowing this fight was kinda messed up, which is not like him at all.

I noticed the fang too, but that fang always appears when he goes into that black demon-mode of his and the same goes for that slit pupil in his right eye.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, Julius's reasoning for allowing this fight was kinda messed up, which is not like him at all.

I noticed the fang too, but that fang always appears when he goes into that black demon-mode of his and the same goes for that slit pupil in his right eye.
Emperor is collecting data. U_U

Strangely *********** translation doesn't say anything about their mother's being different but the same. I wonder what official translation says.

Status
Not open for further replies.