2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Honor Student vs The Good-For-Nothing Brother"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 126 Discussion and 127 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 126 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 127

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would worry about Fineral more but seeing the location he transported the enemy to, I think he was in trouble already and may wish to die here, rather than later.

Julius seemed concerned, probably someone will have to intervene. ...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would worry about Fineral more but seeing the location he transported the enemy to, I think he was in trouble already and may wish to die here, rather than later.

Julius seemed concerned, probably someone will have to intervene. ...
The MS translation is slightly different, but it does make me interpret the chapter differently. Yes Julius face was odd as usually he appears somewhat goofy, which is just the result of him being confident he has the situation under control. He also always gives the impression he knows everything, but pretends he does not. So yeah for him to show that kind of expression indicates something is happening outside his comfort zone.

Now in the JB version Aster is just wondering about what he is sensing, but in the MS version he recognizes it from somewhere. Now I already found it strange that Rangil said he would use his grimoire's magic. It indeed seems he just now opened his book, but still it remains a weird concept as no other character has ever acted or said something along those lines.

But what if there's a demon inside the grimoire and it's that he's referring to? And that Aster recognizes the feeling from the time he met his own demon inside his mind? Grimoire's containing demons is even for Julius a reason to be wary.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The MS translation is slightly different, but it does make me interpret the chapter differently. Yes Julius face was odd as usually he appears somewhat goofy, which is just the result of him being confident he has the situation under control. He also always gives the impression he knows everything, but pretends he does not. So yeah for him to show that kind of expression indicates something is happening outside his comfort zone.

Now in the JB version Aster is just wondering about what he is sensing, but in the MS version he recognizes it from somewhere. Now I already found it strange that Rangil said he would use his grimoire's magic. It indeed seems he just now opened his book, but still it remains a weird concept as no other character has ever acted or said something along those lines.

But what if there's a demon inside the grimoire and it's that he's referring to? And that Aster recognizes the feeling from the time he met his own demon inside his mind? Grimoire's containing demons is even for Julius a reason to be wary.
I reread it @MS. I'm not sure if it's the Grimoire that contains the demon. It seemed to me it's Rangil himself- I need to reread the manga to understand the concept better but I think magic their grimoire produces reflects the user's personality and ability and determination too. Because it records their magic and new spells are inscribed into the book when they develop or grow.

Rangil's mother spoiled him too much- was it mentioned if she was a step mom? The wording of the dialogue gave me that impression. Anyway it's probably the level of animosity that Asta and Julius sensed, which may be similar to the demon or one of the villains Asta met earlier. I hope Finral is able to counter though it seems he iis going to get hurt badly and others may have to stop Rangil.

Status
Not open for further replies.