Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typical shounens dude. They all share similarities. It all comes down to the mangaka doe...You know, his ability to implement special elements in his work, in order to distinguish it from the rest. v_v

Edit: Yeah I can see what your point is. The setup is very similar. However, I do like the art of it. I believe it can go well if it 'finds' a unique and fitting path v_v

Last edited:

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then start reading Seinen like Berserk or Vagabond or Vinland saga, entry points in Seinen.

If you want deeper/different one's then try Oyasumi panpun, Welcome to NHK, Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae, Mushishi.

Go for great writers.
I only watched 3 episodes of Berserk. XD

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only watched 3 episodes of Berserk. XD
Read the manga, it's art is million times better. If you want a comfy series away from action then try:-
Daisuke Higurashi's:-
• Sora Tobi Tamashii
• Hanashipanashi
• Little Forest
• Witches
• Children of the Sea
• The Adventures of Kabocha
• Saru
• Inu wo Kau
• Waters
•Otoyomegatari

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy cow you were right. This is practically like Naruto. Although, the pacing seems a bit rushed.
Getting their magic and having the main character who's all sad about having no powers,
get his powers almost immediately after seems to be too fast.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy cow you were right. This is practically like Naruto. Although, the pacing seems a bit rushed.
Getting their magic and having the main character who's all sad about having no powers,
get his powers almost immediately after seems to be too fast.
Yeah, I thought so too. They should've made him gain his magic within the next 3-4 chapters, but nope. If done right, they could've developed him quite well.

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to make a thread about this but you beat me to it.it's just the first chapter but it's almost a mirror image Naruto A loser that explodes with amazing potential all of sudden two rivals one apparent genius the other loser that wants to be (Hokage) I mean wizard king but its just the first chapter lets judge it after at least few chapters