Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda predictable. It just seems the point of these last two episodes was to provide a lengthier introduction of Mimosa and Claus and to perceive the rivalry between Aster and Yuno from both sides, while in the manga it's mostly seen from Aster's perspective.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#BlackClover staff listing:

#15:
ED: Rokou Ogiwara
SB: Yukihiro Matsushita
AS: Naoki Takahashi/Kuniko Yano/Masashi Oomura ??
Studio: Drop

#16:
ED: Ayataka Tanemura
Episode 15 - Mage of Diamond (ダイヤモンドの魔道士) (chapter 13's title)

Episode 16 - Comrade (仲間) (chapter 14's title)

Episode 17 - Destroyer (破壊者) (chapter 17's title)

Episode 18 - Memories of You (追憶の君) (chapter 19's title)

SB: Hirotsugu Kawasaki
AS: Tsunetoshi Takahashi/Eiichi Tokura
Studio: Mouse
Tatsuya Yoshihara's episode is covering the 1st part of climax of the big fight(chapter#17/#18)
Also the director NARUTO 2nd Movie, Hirotsugu Kawasaki is storyboarding episode#16(chapter#14- chapter#16)

Ep. 18's storyboard will be by Yuzu Sato, director of HxH: Phantom Rogue movie, has also worked as animator in above said Kawasaki's movies.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've decided to put it on hold untill it ends.

I can't keep up with it though

[video=youtube;59ZE5qiF6mM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZE5qiF6mM[/video]

is a banger

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New Opening & ending

And:
Cards

You must be registered for see images
So disappointed with the OP.

ED in the other hand is a banger,ED should have been the opening and opening should have been the ending.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A new opening for Black Clover Anime was aired in today's episode. Interestingly, the Opening sequence started with Nero flying towards the First Magic Emperor and landing on his head. And also the last sequence of opening also portrayed that Nero landed on Asta's head similar to FME. A spoiler maybe?

Opening is good this time!

Reactions: Avani

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
A new opening for Black Clover Anime was aired in today's episode. Interestingly, the Opening sequence started with Nero flying towards the First Magic Emperor and landing on his head. And also the last sequence of opening also portrayed that Nero landed on Asta's head similar to FME. A spoiler maybe?

I guess ill be that guy and tell you
.. No

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nero chooses his seats well. :heh:

Not sure if it means anything more than Asta getting there one day too. Hard to guess anything. Nero may turn out to be something more than a clever bird or remain a gimmick/mascot.

sinnagacci

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you watch those videos, we can both agree Astas' voice is more sharp when he does the long screams, but I agree with you. His voice didn't stop me from watching the anime, nor did it influence my over thought about it. I'm personally not a fan of his voice xd
i understand his voice can be annoying at point but i do not understand why people would stop watching the entire anime over something that minute. I have a few friends irl that have stopped watching and just said the entire anime is trash over asta's voice.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i understand his voice can be annoying at point but i do not understand why people would stop watching the entire anime over something that minute. I have a few friends irl that have stopped watching and just said the entire anime is trash over asta's voice.
It's more like that it was easy to target the show using Asta's voice. Due to it's similarity to Naruto like shonnen early on, many were already apprehensive. Fanbase rivalry of some groups used these reasons to put it down.. Many seem to believe if it succeeds, their favourite series may lose it's spot in shonnen jump or as an anime.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prejudice, self-conceitedness and plain old arrogance.

Yeah BC doesn't really bring anything new to the table and its usage of many Shonen Jump tropes is obvious, however that doesn't mean it isn't something that can't be enjoyed and that it doesn't have its own charm.

Ten years ago was a time where you had to watch a single DBZ-episode on three YT vids. Now you can download hundreds of episodes with a few clicks. The point is that the past decade the anime & manga industry has obtained a strong presence in popular culture and in particular on the internet. As a result this has also slowly changed how many people experience the series they watch/read.

Where originally people were just glad they found other people with similar interests and tried to perceive things as they where, now they group themselves in a way that can be compared to gangs and if something even slightly didn't appeal to them, the verdict by default becomes that it's trash. The art of nuance is something that's almost heretical to them.

Not only do you have fanbases of different series that are at each other's throats, within such a fanbase you have fanbases for specific characters that treat each other the same (or even worse) as they treat fanbases of other series. But what is a common occurrence in all of them, is that they like to pretend (subconsciously or not) that something has to be almost life-changing to be considered good and that their view, naturally, is the reference point.

There's also been a generational shift. Many of the most prominent series of the previous era have ended while new ones got serialized and it's in that kind of climate BC first appeared. Considering the attention it was given from the start and that it made use of traditional concepts, there were quite a lot of people who didn't really appreciate the newcomer. So they used whatever they could to criticize it. The whole Aster-is-screaming thing was ludicrous from the start, but if you have enough people who repeat it endlessly like a mantra, it starts to affect the general perception.

Reactions: Avani