opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so what he can stop devil fruit users but he will get pawned by sword user such as zorro or physical fighter without a doubt he really isn't that much of a threat and the fact that members from impel down would join up with him means that there either weak themselves or they have other motives i think shilew will double cross black beard without a doubt

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DUDE! UR HIGH! AF!

he beat ace. almost beated luffy

was taken on the armor dude by himself

come on now, hes far from weak
but both ace and luffy wer angered when they fought him thus allowing them not to think about what to do and how to handle the situation they just attacked straight with their power giving a big advantage to blackbeard because of their mental state at that time period

...You are completely forgetting that he has the gura gura no mi as well.
i'm talking about before he got that i know that now he has the power gura gura he has gone quite strong but even then you can tell he isn't a fighter and being able to fight without powers is what truly makes you strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude if black beard and zoro fought (i know it was an example your giving but still) and blackbeard doesnt have white beards power im sorry but black beard will not have much difficulty beating zoro

your forgetting that black beard is a logia user with the dark dark fruit tell me when zoro possesed haki then i might reconsider which he doesnt black beard may not be as strong like now with white beards power but he is still strong even without white beards power if zoro kept attacking teach it will have no effect

im saying that i disagree that you think black beard is weak without white beards power

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude if black beard and zoro fought (i know it was an example your giving but still) and blackbeard doesnt have white beards power im sorry but black beard will not have much difficulty beating zoro

your forgetting that black beard is a logia user with the dark dark fruit tell me when zoro possesed haki then i might reconsider which he doesnt black beard may not be as strong like now with white beards power but he is still strong even without white beards power if zoro kept attacking teach it will have no effect

im saying that i disagree that you think black beard is weak without white beards power
but zorro must of learnt how to beat a devil fruit user or embed something into his sword to hit the orginal body of devil fruit user he had 2 years with the greatest swordsman known so their is high chance that he has learnt something that is capable of damaging a devil fruit user dont you agree

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so what he can stop devil fruit users but he will get pawned by sword user such as zorro or physical fighter without a doubt he really isn't that much of a threat and the fact that members from impel down would join up with him means that there either weak themselves or they have other motives i think shilew will double cross black beard without a doubt

Lol, not at all. Blackbeard, even without the Gura Gura, hell, even without the Yami Yami, is not weak, at all. Lets face it. Zoro is not stronger than Luffy, and Luffy is not stronger than Ace, and Ace is NOT stronger than Shanks. And if you check the strength of both Zoro and Luffy, you will know that, by comparison, Ace and Shanks are beasts. And now think, Shanks is a Yonkou, and there are NOT many pirates, in the world, who could beat him, or at least take a draw.

Blackbeard, without any kind of DF, faced Shanks and gave him the 3 scars on his face. Blackbeard is extremely strong by himself, or else he wouldn't be able to withstand what he withstood. He said it himself, Yami Yami is not a normal Logia, and his body suffers significantly more from physical attacks, yet he still captured Ace alive (which is drastically more difficult than killing someone), and stood his ground against Luffy and later WHITEBEARD and SENGOKU. He is not weak.

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also black beard withstood migellan( the guy that put luffy in a f uped state when ivankov had to save him) and think about it his devil fruit allows him to swallow up intire people with ease. and even so i still reckon black beard can take on a full on slash from zorro and still surve hell he survived megllan's strongest attack's and was then later seen back in marineford on the same day without even a scratch. Also migellan is not exactly weak either head of impel down and ontop the guy beat the legendary Ivankov second in comman under monkey d dragon and weve all seen how strong he/she is

Last edited:

Skruffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean if you say so.... but keep in mind, he is the only one who has 2 devil fruits, showing that his body is physically capable of having multiple, where as if anyone else tried it, they would be killed.

there havent been too many fights with BB, but he has beaten some strong characters.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
also black beard withstood migellan( the guy that put luffy in a f uped state when ivankov had to save him) and think about it his devil fruit allows him to swallow up intire people with ease. and even so i still reckon black beard can take on a full on slash from zorro and still surve hell he survived megllan's strongest attack's and was then later seen back in marineford on the same day without even a scratch. Also migellan is not exactly weak either head of impel down and ontop the guy beat the legendary Ivankov second in comman under monkey d dragon and weve all seen how strong he/she is
I left Mangellan out on purpose. The entire Blackbeard Crew was one-shot by Mangellan. There wasn't a "fight" it was more like Blackbeard underestimated him. Luffy fought with him for long, and was hit by several types of poison and in insane quantities. He was then left to die for a few hours before Ivankov had him fight the poison BY HIMSELF. Blackbeard, hit by one type of poison only, was immediately cured by Shillew, who had the antidote for that. It was not a feat of strength, pretty much any half good pirate would be able to survive in the same characteristics, granted that Shillew wouldn't have done it for any half good pirate, so they'd have died.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blackbread is def strong...i duno who but i think it was shanks that said he could have quite easily been the commander of the whitebeard pirates over ace and maybe even marco, but didn cuz he had other plans..

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do you think black beard waited for the fruit without it he knew that he was just worthless i personal think he isn't that strong without that fruit he knew that if he obtained that fruit he will obtain power that fruit is the key to all his strength and the reason to why most people think he is so strong without it he is nothing but a fat ogre

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congratulations. You have just shown you have absolutely no insight whatsoever in OP if you say that BB is weak =/

1: BB inflicted the scar on Shanks eye even before he had a devil fruit power. He was someone even Shanks recognized as a powerful foe.

2: He killed Thatch, WB 4th division commander. With other words someone who's stronger than Vista, one of the strongest swordsman in the world, a person who even Mihawk acknowledged.

3: He has knowledge about haki.

4: His Yami fruit allows him to negate DF powers and to absorb anyone and anything in it and to throw them back out.

5: His Quake fruit allows him to pretty much destroy everything

6: He beat Ace, WB 2nd division commander.

7: He's extremely tough. He survived a direct attack of WB Bisento and his Quake Fist. Also he didn't receive much damage from his fight with Ace. On top of that he also took Sengoku's shockwave head on.

8: He beat the crap out of Jewelry Bonny, one of the Supernova's. I wouldn't call her that powerful, nonetheless she was worth over a 100M and she was nothing compared to him.

That guy is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, characters atm. He would be easily beat by someone like Zoro? Be real, even I wouldn't say something like that and Zoro is my favourite character. Read the manga. Saying that BB is weak isn't even an opinion anymore, that's just a complete lie. He has been hit a few times by a variety of characters, however he always stood up after it without any problems and those hits were more the result of his laid-back personality than anything else.

Last edited:

shk1020

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, characters atm. He would be easily beat by someone like Zoro? Be real, even I wouldn't say something like that and Zoro is my favourite character. Read the manga. Saying that BB is weak isn't even an opinion anymore, that's just a complete lie. He has been hit a few times by a variety of characters, however he always stood up after it without any problems and those hits were more the result of his laid-back personality than anything else.
he's got the will of D... another reason why is a major character in one piece. i dont mean that he has THE will of D, but he has the D in his name. WB did say he didnt isnt one of the followers of the will of D or something like that to BB.

hes most likely going to be the final guy that luffy has to beat in order to become the pirate king. :p their crews pretty much match up in size and (maybe) power. considering how he has a few level 6 (impel down) members on his side and even a former warden (or the jailkeeper with a sword - whatever thats called).

of course there will be many others who are equally powerful if not more powerful in the New World.