0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Name: Ruincrusher rip
Type: ninjutsu
Element: space-time jutsu
Description: Jutsu that will rip a hole in the space-time continuum. Just like a black hole the jutsu will start to suck in all material around it, leaving a vacuum space behind.
Now i will try to suck you in.

Eonet

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
o Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Range: Close (0-5m)
Chakra: 7
Description: Doton ? Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

o Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)
Chakra: 45
Description: Doton ? Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from a river of mud. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.
Here it comes

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hrm alright, then.
Offensive ninjutsu are basically out because of that black hole thing, and I don't know any genjutsu, so I'll have to use taijutsu.

Kuchyose No Jutsu
Summoning Technique, Monkey King Enma Staff.
This staff is made of adamantine and is sharper than a sword. My weapon of choice :cool:

Kage Bushin no Jutsu (5)
I charge towards you, while my shadow clones follow me, each using giant earth wall along the way to protect us from the black hole thing

Bishamon, u have to write the jutsu in japanese, and english if u want it to work... Eonet, thats to much data.... Just name the jutsu corectly...
You don't gotta, I've done battles without the japanese; it just gets in the way a little sometimes :cool:

Last edited: