Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, in search of some additional Kumi income because I've got big appetite, I decided to offer my services in order to make your biography look better than in stock form. Currently I have one template to offer but I'll have more as I get more ideas and experiment with the coding and if there is going to be any interest, after all. For reference, you can check my Barney Stinson biography in signature. Essentially, you will need to provide the character and the information that has to be put inside of it, all in accordance to the rules. For that, I can provide you with two types of services. I can either create a biography using my template and your information and images or create a biography using my template and your information but custom images, made to fit the biography, similarly to how my Barney biography is made. Obviously, the latter requiring more work and costing a bit more. The prices are currently to be determined but I will definitely offer you a subscription service, where you pay once a lump sum for the biography and then smaller amounts for maintenance and updates to the biography. This is for the fact that the template that I'm offering is one of the most complicated and every mistake can break the code with XenForo, unfortunately. If you don't know what and how, I suggest that you reach out to me, instead of trying to change stuff on your own, so do so at your own risk. I don't really know what else to say. I'll try to be as flexible as possible to your wishes and I hope that there will be some interest. Thank you.​