Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You shouldn't update your bio too much until you get some training and history in.

For example, I always update my bio when I complete a field or two (like, an element or genjutsu, for example). Also, I do it when there are major RP events I'm part of, like wars.

I would suggest always keeping your training statistics updated on your profile so you can keep track of what you've learned. Then, update your bio every month or so.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You shouldn't update your bio too much until you get some training and history in.

For example, I always update my bio when I complete a field or two (like, an element or genjutsu, for example). Also, I do it when there are major RP events I'm part of, like wars.

I would suggest always keeping your training statistics updated on your profile so you can keep track of what you've learned. Then, update your bio every month or so.
This. Do not update your bio for one simple thing. Wait until you complete or rank up multiple things.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As to how you update a bio, you simply create a new thread, with the same content as your previous bio + the changes you want to make. Post the thread and, either in the same opening post or the first post, copy the link of the previous bio. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.