Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to the rp, I think you should jus stick to the basic template for your first bio tbh, there's no need for anything fancy. It's important to get the bio approved, the flashy stuff can come in the updates.

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the rp, I think you should jus stick to the basic template for your first bio tbh, there's no need for anything fancy. It's important to get the bio approved, the flashy stuff can come in the updates.
SO thats how things work.Then that's what ill do. Thank You for the greeting and advice!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey @All_Red i'm one of the sensei in the rp, so if you need help getting started on any fronts let me know.

Just send me a message. If you fill out the basic template, i can make it look better for you too, i don't mind, but want to make sure you understand the basic template and rule first. :)

Ignore @Starboy he just wants to feel relevant O_<

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hey @All_Red i'm one of the sensei in the rp, so if you need help getting started on any fronts let me know.

Just send me a message. If you fill out the basic template, i can make it look better for you too, i don't mind, but want to make sure you understand the basic template and rule first. :)

Ignore @Starboy he just wants to feel relevant O_<
lol. Okay Thank You for the offer! I'll contact you for any problems/ questions I might have along the way to the creation of my Bio. Mind if I follow you Pervy?