Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Top Rap Artist: Drake
This was legit because out of all other shitty rappers like Fetty Wap, Future, Silento and Wiz Khalifa, Drake won it and it shows what top rap artist means = attract attention and continue with the mainstream bs. And he doesn't even write his own songs lol but all in all the list is pretty accurate.

Top Rap Song: Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth - See you again
This was a good song and all but in no way this was the best Rap song in 2015/16 lol and Hotline Bling was on that list so it shows how much of a shitty list was this.

Best New Artist: Fetty Wap
No comment, there are far better new artists there but . . .

Top R&B song, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top R&B Artist: The Weeknd
He got eight awards, I'm not that much of a weeknd fan so I don't listen to his music, maybe he deserved 'em maybe there are better artists idk.

Top Rap Album: Meek Mill Dreams Worth More Than Money was a great album but not the best like hold up! Y'all forgot TPAB that was better than this. Though DWMTM is a great album, it doesn't compare to To Pimp A Butterfly and all this list is bs lol

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Top Rap Artist: Drake
This was legit because out of all other shitty rappers like Fetty Wap, Future, Silento and Wiz Khalifa, Drake won it and it shows what top rap artist means = attract attention and continue with the mainstream bs. And he doesn't even write his own songs lol but all in all the list is pretty accurate.

Top Rap Song: Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth - See you again
This was a good song and all but in no way this was the best Rap song in 2015/16 lol and Hotline Bling was on that list so it shows how much of a shitty list was this.

Best New Artist: Fetty Wap
No comment, there are far better new artists there but . . .

Top R&B song, Top Hot 100 Artist and Top R&B Artist: The Weeknd
He got eight awards, I'm not that much of a weeknd fan so I don't listen to his music, maybe he deserved 'em maybe there are better artists idk.

Top Rap Album: Meek Mill Dreams Worth More Than Money was a great album but not the best like hold up! Y'all forgot TPAB that was better than this. Though DWMTM is a great album, it doesn't compare to To Pimp A Butterfly and all this list is bs lol
Wait... Best Album... WTF???

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meek mill is garbage. That album was trash. He fell off hard.
Let me guess, you're a Drake fan and you think that Drake really wrote his back to back diss ?
TPAB is overrated. Meek deserved it <3
Actually TPAB deserved it more than DWMTM but it was a close second and they don't want to give Kdot too much awards lol
Wait... Best Album... WTF???
It is one of the best in 2 or 3 years with the exception of TPAB

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me guess, you're a Drake fan and you think that Drake really wrote his back to back diss ?
I'm a fan of music. I don't have proof if Drake actually write s his music but it doesn't really matter. He is overall better than meek mill. From his flow to his music period.

Doesn't really matter, J. Cole and Kendrick are better than both. I want Earl Sweatshirt to drop a new album too.. now that n!gga is a monster.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a fan of music. I don't have proof if Drake actually write s his music but it doesn't really matter. He is overall better than meek mill. From his flow to his music period.

Doesn't really matter, J. Cole and Kendrick are better than both. I want Earl Sweatshirt to drop a new album too.. now that n!gga is a monster.
We have enough proof, you're just ignoring it cuz you don't want Drake to get exposed so you can bump shit like Hotline Bling and One Dance and his who Views wack ass album in clubs

There are lots of better rappers than Meek Mill but this awards was for 2015/16 albums so they gave it to MM since Kdot got too much in his hands and we all know that he deserved it z.z
You know the Billboard's Awards is trash when Meek Mill is winning the best rap album category :kk:
You know that you're trash in your rap knowledge if you think that DWMTM didn't deserve it and isn't one of the best albums in the past 2 years (with the exception of tpab)

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have enough proof, you're just ignoring it cuz you don't want Drake to get exposed so you can bump shit like Hotline Bling and One Dance and his who Views wack ass album in clubs

There are lots of better rappers than Meek Mill but this awards was for 2015/16 albums so they gave it to MM since Kdot got too much in his hands and we all know that he deserved it z.z

You know that you're trash in your rap knowledge if you think that DWMTM didn't deserve it (with the exception of tpab)
Hahahahaha

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Meek won that award is because of the hype, and popularity the Drake vs Meek feud gave him. That's why he started the conflict in the first place, that's why the majority of rap artist in the industry now "beef". It's all for popularity, and album sells.

It's obvious Kendrick's TPAB should, and would have won.

I am also sending out reports to those who did not follow the forum rules within this thread.

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Meek won that award is because of the hype, and popularity the Drake vs Meek feud gave him. That's why he started the conflict in the first place, that's why the majority of rap artist in the industry now "beef". It's all for popularity, and album sells.

I am also sending out reports to those who did not follow the forum rules within this thread.
Meek deserved it and he will continue making good albums and winning. Kendrick didn't deserve anything. He already won a Grammy for the album. What else do you want. You should be happy Macklemore didn't "snub" him again lol

Last edited:

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahaha

You must be registered for see images
Oh shit, Meek Mill burned 50's candy shop ass too

Tbh, Drake earned more popularity because of Back2back but you're right, to pimp a butterfly was a classic
Meek deserved it and he will continue making good albums and winning. Kendrick didn't deserve anything. He already won a Grammy for the album. What else do you want. You should be happy Macklemore didn't "snub" him again lol
TPAB is legendary and one award isn't sufficient for Kdot.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh shit, Meek Mill burned 50's candy shop ass too

Tbh, Drake earned more popularity because of Back2back but you're right, to pimp a butterfly was a classic

TPAB is legendary and one award isn't sufficient for Kdot.
Legendary is a huge reach

The alblum is not mainstream friendly and his ass wasn't winning at the billboard awards. Meek deserved it point blank. If every black rapper has to rap about racial inequality in their album for their work to be respected so much that's sad. Kendrick isn't the only black person to talk about race nor will he be the last on any song/ep/mixtape/album.

Last edited:

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Legendary is a huge reach

The alblum is not mainstream friendly and his ass wasn't winning at the billboard awards. Meek deserved it point blank. If every black rapper has to rap about racial inequality in their album for their work to be respected so much that's sad. Kendrick isn't the only black person to talk about race nor will he be the last on any song/ep/mixtape/album.
It's not only what he raps about, he used fire verses that can make you contemplate your existence or bump it in the clubs, his works are just getting better and it's not everyday a guy doesn't rap about the mainstream shit like Drake who said that his whole album gon' be full of rap and he dropped shit like one dance and hotline bling there or Meek mill who you can't spell his name without a back to back L z.z