CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A federal judge in Pennsylvania sided with the disgraced comedian and granted Cosby's motion to dismiss a defamation lawsuit, according to court records.

Renita Hill, one of the more than 50 women who have publicly accused Cosby of assault, filed the civil suit in October alleging that the actor and his lawyer defamed Hill in the media, court records show.

Judge Arthur J. Schwab dismissed the three claims against Cosby, ruling that the statements "do not support a claim for defamation as defined by Pennsylvania law," according to the ruling.
source:

50 women!!? FIFTY! who the hell could rape 50 women in his past and still not get a single lawsuit?? what the hell is wrong with these people?? not only they wanted publicity by suing him but also they brought him emotional stress and could've ruined his reputation! how can these so called humans not be jailed or anything there needs to be some sort of punishment so this doesn't recur again!! what about all the unknown cases that might've destroyed lives..i have no words.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about that. There were similar cases where many people have gotten molested or raped and didn't come forth until years later. Remember the Pennsate case?

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
source:

50 women!!? FIFTY! who the hell could rape 50 women in his past and still not get a single lawsuit?? what the hell is wrong with these people?? not only they wanted publicity by suing him but also they brought him emotional stress and could've ruined his reputation! how can these so called humans not be jailed or anything there needs to be some sort of punishment so this doesn't recur again!! what about all the unknown cases that might've destroyed lives..i have no words.
woah, really so we were all wrong and he wasnt a rapist well thats good

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread isn't about him it's about the broken law system.
Well if there is any evidence to suggest that they conspired to sue using false allegations, then I believe they can be fined or jailed if I'm not mistaken.

There was a case similar to this where two women accused men of rape when it was consensual and ended up facing the consequences themselves.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if there is any evidence to suggest that they conspired to sue using false allegations, then I believe they can be fined or jailed if I'm not mistaken.

There was a case similar to this where two women accused men of rape when it was consensual and ended up facing the consequences themselves.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It's not impossible. For one, it's not like they necessarily knew he raped so many.

Also, many women don't report rapes because they feel like people will think they're lying and dismiss them. It happens A LOT. Add in the fact that Cosby was super-loved, influential and rich star. AND Cosby was the lovable "ideal father figure." If these women reported the rapes, chances are, you'd hear "What? BILL COSBY? RAPING people? Get the **** outta here." The man also confessed to purchasing drugs with the intent to use them to get women to have *** with him.

Not saying he definitely committed rape, but it is fully possible he did.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cosby himself stated that he participated in "casual ***" and admitted to using drugs illegally in the 70s.

While 50 is a suspicious number, I wouldn't be suprised if he really was guilty of rape.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not impossible. For one, it's not like they necessarily knew he raped so many.

Also, many women don't report rapes because they feel like people will think they're lying and dismiss them. It happens A LOT. Add in the fact that Cosby was super-loved, influential and rich star. AND Cosby was the lovable "ideal father figure." If these women reported the rapes, chances are, you'd hear "What? BILL COSBY? RAPING people? Get the **** outta here." The man also confessed to purchasing drugs with the intent to use them to get women to have *** with him.

Not saying he definitely committed rape, but it is fully possible he did.
Riker again i'm not saying he's not guilty and tbh i don't really care i only posted this because i find it really unfair that someone could frame you for raping them and they could just get away with it without any penalty whatsoever.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hollywood is full of officials that are wicked to the core. Many celebrities get framed into a bad reputation. I didn't believe the allegations against Cosby on first notice and I never will until graphic proof.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Riker again i'm not saying he's not guilty or not and tbh i don't really care i only posted this because i find it really unfair that someone could sue you for raping them and you've never even met that person they could just get away with it without any penalty whatsoever.
Oh yeah I think they're starting to enforce punishment for false rape charges