juzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it is what Obito used or a different form of it, and Hagoromo had gedo in him but his hair is red.
No Obito used ten tails Coffin Seal. Totally different Justsu ... as far as we know hagoromo already had a part of kaguyas power at birth him getting it wouldnt change it that much

not sure what color his hir is when he was younger should find out in the anime a couple weeks from now

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Obito used ten tails Coffin Seal. Totally different Justsu ... as far as we know hagoromo already had a part of kaguyas power at birth him getting it wouldnt change it that much

not sure what color his hir is when he was younger should find out in the anime a couple weeks from now
I mean when he revived Madara.

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another Sasuke wanker with downs XD
Ah, well don't say that to people. I don't know anyone with down syndrome, but I do have a relative who suffers from mental retardation, so using disabilities of any kind as an insult sort of comes off as rude to me.

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry about your relative. Have you seen this guys other threads? It's not a stretch at all. Just calling it how I see it. I don't mean any offence.

You repugnant piece of shit :sdo:
Yes, I've seen his other thread. And I also see a great improvement. His threads are getting much more interesting and easy to discuss than before. Other than size, he provides a lot of scans and evidence and great arguments for his claims. He stands by his beliefs even when the entire forum is against him, and I think that that is beautiful. Also, please don't call me a "repugnant piece of shit". It's not fair, seeing how I've been banned from saying it.

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"His other thread" Wow. You've no idea. Do you? :/
I see. I didn't know you were banned from saying it XD

You're awfully politically correct today. Something bad happen to you? Is this really you? Are you ****ing with me? :Sparks:
I didn't even notice the typo. I meant to say his other "threads", both before and after he was banned, and I see improvements.

Yes, I was banned by Klaus from saying it.

Honestly, I believe I have 5 different personalities, so I'm always a different person when i'm on this place.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're wrong, Naruto healed Obito by giving him enough life force to stay alive, likewise when Gai was about to die Naruto gave enough life force for the last pressure point to stop fading away.

Naruto isn't immortal, he just has enough life force to live for more than a century like Madara but he will most likely entrust future generations with Kurama and the bijuu like the Sage did and die at a natural age.