sargon106

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, well I've been seeing a lot of threads about Orochimaru being the final villain, I agree. I want to add to this saying, he will be the host of the jubi, he is going to have Hashiramas and Madaras dna currently the oldest members from uchiha and senju. Somehow he will combine the dna to make the sage of six paths dna, if you think about it he was senju and uchiha in one, a perfect mix of both, yin and yang. Thats why when he had kids, they were imperfect, one having more senju in him while the other having more uchiha neither having the perfect balance. That is how the two groups started. ANYWAY now for the mystery, there is one part missing, who the hell is the WIFE of the so6p? Seriously?! We don't know!:hyper:

Ventalus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.) From Rinnengan, Byakugan and Sharingan came from it.
2.) She will play an important role soon!
3.) The mask shop duhhh!
Sharingan does not come from Rinnegan, Rinnegan came from Sharingan. I mean Juubi has sharingan and I pretty much doubt that Rikudou Sennin is older than Juubi.

More likely that Uchicha clan is effected by Juubi's DNA instead of Rikudou's DNA.

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1, show me a manga scan where it says that
2, unlikely
3, seems legit
For number 2 some guy has a legit thread about sakura its like really long I read it about 2-3 weeks ago about sakura and Hashi. And how she has the same symbol on her clothing and around her that's the same as Hashi's when he's in his "sage mode". And for number 3, if you think about it he has zetsu in him so isn't it possible to manipulate a part of it to make it a mask if you think about it zetsu has that thing around his head why not? And for number one sorry thats false. Byakugan either came from an uchiha who was born from a senju and had more senju so his eyes became byakugan. like 40% uchiha 60% senju or something along the lines, and was kicked out of the village for not having the sharingan, then continued it by having his own kids and kept it going. HECK yea that sounds legit.
:D

Sot6p

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sharingan does not come from Rinnegan, Rinnegan came from Sharingan. I mean Juubi has sharingan and I pretty much doubt that Rikudou Sennin is older than Juubi.

More likely that Uchicha clan is effected by Juubi's DNA instead of Rikudou's DNA.
We don't know that.

1) We know that the Sage had Rinnegan
2) We know that the elder son had a weird eye, that became Sharingan later.

You must be registered for see images

Juubi doesn't have a Rinnegan. But he doesn't have a Sharingan either.
You must be registered for see images

This thing isn't a Sharingan at all.
It seems more like a mixture of both. Maybe Rinnegan isn't the ultimate doujutsu. Maybe there is this thing...

Last edited: