Big question about MS techniques/transplant eyes/itachi sauske

Piku akoto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so i'm realativly new, I've made maybe 3 threads but i've been wondering these thing a long time. Maybe they have been stated in the manga and i just didn't catch it maybe not. If you help me out and answering a few it will be greatly apreciated.

Ok first question is do all uchiha have access to learn amaterasu and tsukyomi? Or are these just more commonplace MS abilities? Maybe even default abilities for sharingan users who are unable to develop specialty techs like kamui and koto?

Second question has been answered

third when taking eyes for EMS does the person keep his original MS tchs + victims ms tchs or just his own MS techs or just the Victims?

fourth question has been answered

I'm sure i will think of more questions when i sat down to make this thread half of the questions i intended to ask fled from my brain saying "HAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER GET US ANSWERED!" . Any answers or explanations or even your theorys on it would help me out a lot. and if possible met with + rep

Last edited:

Itachi2111

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not necessary to have amaterasu/ tsukuyomi as an MS technique. Each MS has its own unique powers> Itachi transplanted amaterasu in sasuke(thats why sasuke can use it), but other techniques vary from each user to user.Itachi implanted shisui's MS in the crow(his summoning), so it dint affect his MS powers. When u have EMS, the original techniques are retained just that the eye never looses its eyesight( user doesnt become blind even after repeated use). Sasuke just had Itachi's eyes implanted. He has his own EMS and hence his power shave not changed and he is noway related to shisui.

Reactions: Piku akoto

Piku akoto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not necessary to have amaterasu/ tsukuyomi as an MS technique. Each MS has its own unique powers> Itachi transplanted amaterasu in sasuke(thats why sasuke can use it), but other techniques vary from each user to user.Itachi implanted shisui's MS in the crow(his summoning), so it dint affect his MS powers. When u have EMS, the original techniques are retained just that the eye never looses its eyesight( user doesnt become blind even after repeated use). Sasuke just had Itachi's eyes implanted. He has his own EMS and hence his power shave not changed and he is noway related to shisui.
Ok yes i get the crow part now. Amaterasu and tsukyomi are necessary to have susano which is why i thought maybe the powers of the transplanted eye stayed to because sauske has tsukyomi and amaterasu. but you've cleared that up so pretty much this ends the thread thanks. +rep to you both