Big news coming in the next couple of months concerning the manga (Isayama's editor)

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Source :

According to Isayama's editor, there will be 3 big news coming soon.

I'm 99% sure one of them is to announce that SnK is entering it's final arc, what do you guys think?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really news when people knew already the series will end in 2019 .-. , I think the other one is anime related and the third one I don’t know, Annie’s comeback

White Powder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really news when people knew already the series will end in 2019 .-. , I think the other one is anime related and the third one I don’t know, Annie’s comeback
Annie comback good possible if you think about all the hints and teasers in the recent chapters. I believe Pieck will kill hitch and tell Annie to get out of the crystal and help find Historia to kill her and Eren will come and save Historia or something

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Annie comback good possible if you think about all the hints and teasers in the recent chapters. I believe Pieck will kill hitch and tell Annie to get out of the crystal and help find Historia to kill her and Eren will come and save Historia or something
I think Piek is going to wake her up too