[Spoilers] big mom will defeated (spoiler)

nkiev1

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think big mom will be defeated..because i look germa 66 easily save nami, chopper from big mom pirates..

1.luffy use G4 will keep up with big mom for a moment, let say 10 minutes

2.all germa will keep up with strongest son or strongest daughter of big mom..

3.jinbei, sanji, caesar will help germa to defeat all big mom child, and when they success, they will help luffy to gang bang big mom together..

okay so big mom will get killed, and Bege or Germa will be the next yonkou..

luffy will refuse the offer to be yonkou because he want to be pirate king..after they defeat big mom, they will defeat, kaido, shanks, black beard, WG and CP 0..

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how it works, and Bid mam isn't getting killed by anybody in that team. There's a 5% chance that she'll get beat up by no way in hell get killed, and even Bege would never be able to become Yonkou they'll just move the next strongest pirate up if one yonkou dies (which usually doesn't happen).

Even Rogers was in a similar position before.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah well if it's just so easy as this person beats that person and then that person beats this person. And then Luffy will beat Big Mom.

In that case I don't know what all the fuss is about. Just come out of that castle and start kicking ass already. Let's take that yonkou down before lunch.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple Answer:
You must be registered for see images

Long Answer:

Jaylord

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They cant defeat big mom,not this time. There are only 5% chance of winining. How come you people underestimating Big Mom again, after she shows her 5% of power. We didnt see much of her powers. But her scream can scared the hell out of them

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They cant defeat big mom,not this time. There are only 5% chance of winining. How come you people underestimating Big Mom again, after she shows her 5% of power. We didnt see much of her powers. But her scream can scared the hell out of them
I'm not underestimating BM, I'm estimating Luffy(I know that doesn't really make sense) How many arcs have we had where Luffy flees from the final villain how many people has he told he'd beat them up and then not done it when he sees them? As unlikely as it may seem history is on Luffy's side.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
i think big mom will be defeated..because i look germa 66 easily save nami, chopper from big mom pirates..

1.luffy use G4 will keep up with big mom for a moment, let say 10 minutes

2.all germa will keep up with strongest son or strongest daughter of big mom..

3.jinbei, sanji, caesar will help germa to defeat all big mom child, and when they success, they will help luffy to gang bang big mom together..

okay so big mom will get killed, and Bege or Germa will be the next yonkou..

luffy will refuse the offer to be yonkou because he want to be pirate king..after they defeat big mom, they will defeat, kaido, shanks, black beard, WG and CP 0..
HAHAHAHA but okay, what's your real idea?

I'm not underestimating BM, I'm estimating Luffy(I know that doesn't really make sense) How many arcs have we had where Luffy flees from the final villain how many people has he told he'd beat them up and then not done it when he sees them? As unlikely as it may seem history is on Luffy's side.
Yeah except Luffy himself was going to run away until Sanji asked him to stay, save his family, and wreck the wedding. Except Luffy willingly went with a plan that involved minimal fighting and running away. Except Luffy went up against a subordinate of the main villain at his full power and was still portrayed as weaker. None of which have happened in previous arcs. This arc does not have historical precedent going for it all when it's the most deviating arc we've had so far minus Marineford.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never said I will beat you up in this arc.

He said I will kick your ass in the new world
and he said I will crash your wedding in this arc.

He can still do both by losing the battle today and win the war tomorrow.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HAHAHAHA but okay, what's your real idea?

Yeah except Luffy himself was going to run away until Sanji asked him to stay, save his family, and wreck the wedding. Except Luffy willingly went with a plan that involved minimal fighting and running away. Except Luffy went up against a subordinate of the main villain at his full power and was still portrayed as weaker. None of which have happened in previous arcs. This arc does not have historical precedent going for it all when it's the most deviating arc we've had so far minus Marineford.
When was Luffy ever going to run away before Sanji asked him to stay? Luffy's intention was to wreck the wedding and take Sanji back way before Sanji ever asked him to wreck the wedding. The only thing Sanji asked him to do that he wasn't already planning to do was save Sanji's family. Sanji told Luffy to go home and Luffy told him no to his face. Luffy's not gonna leave the island until Sanji's leaving with him. He was never "running away"

And why do you keep acting like historical precedent means situations need to be 100% the same to be relatable? You pointing out the scenes aren't identical is literally the definition of using precedents. Taking a previous experience and using it to gauge expectations of a similar event.

prec·e·dent

noun

noun: precedent; plural noun: precedents

/ˈpresəd(ə)nt/

1. an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

sim·i·lar

/ˈsim(ə)lər/

adjective

adjective: similar

1. resembling without being identical.

The only thing I can think you're referring to is when Luffy met Sanji and said let's go, well that's because he thought he achieved his objective. Luffy's objective here was never to beat BM but he is going to have to do so in order to achieve his objective of getting Sanji.

He never said I will beat you up in this arc.

He said I will kick your ass in the new world
and he said I will crash your wedding in this arc.

He can still do both by losing the battle today and win the war tomorrow.
I've shown you multiple times now he has said I'll fight you right here and now if you want to continue to act as if it doesn't exist that's on you but I'll post it one last time since you still refuse to acknowledge it's existence.

He said I'll definitely beat you one day, if you wanna fight come here and let's do it right now. That's Luffy throwing down the gauntlet to the main villain this arc no matter how you wanna try to argue it. Yes he said the things you said but he also said this to BM.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
When was Luffy ever going to run away before Sanji asked him to stay? Luffy's intention was to wreck the wedding and take Sanji back way before Sanji ever asked him to wreck the wedding. The only thing Sanji asked him to do that he wasn't already planning to do was save Sanji's family. Sanji told Luffy to go home and Luffy told him no to his face. Luffy's not gonna leave the island until Sanji's leaving with him. He was never "running away"
Nope. Luffy wasn't going to leave without Sanji and the Poenglyph rubbings. Once he got both, the plan was then to bail from the island completely. Sanji asking Luffy to save family is why Luffy decided to stay and wreck the wedding.

And why do you keep acting like historical precedent means situations need to be 100% the same to be relatable? You pointing out the scenes aren't identical is literally the definition of using precedents. Taking a previous experience and using it to gauge expectations of a similar event.
Circumstances being similar isn't enough to apply a precedent. When an arc deviates from the formula that created previous arcs to a certain extent, they can't be used as precedents for that arc anymore. Best example of this is Marineford, that arc deviated from the story greatly, so you couldn't use previous arcs as precedents to guess what was gonna happen. Whole Cake Island also deviates from the One Piece formula so much that previous arcs no longer apply as precedents.

The only thing I can think you're referring to is when Luffy met Sanji and said let's go, well that's because he thought he achieved his objective. Luffy's objective here was never to beat BM but he is going to have to do so in order to achieve his objective of getting Sanji.
Wrong again. Saying Luffy needed to beat Big Mom to achieve the goal of getting Sanji especially isn't true because Luffy got to Sanji and had a chance to escape without beating Big Mom when Sanji asked them to stay and wreck the wedding.

I've shown you multiple times now he has said I'll fight you right here and now if you want to continue to act as if it doesn't exist that's on you but I'll post it one last time since you still refuse to acknowledge it's existence.
You posted a scan of Luffy saying "If you wanna fight, then **** it, let's fight." However, Love Cook is still correct. Luffy's intention was not to go looking for Big Mom himself. Him saying "If you're gonna talk shit, come see me," does not mean "I'm gonna come to you right now."

Luffy's objective was to grab Sanji, grab the rubbing, then run, and while willing to fight Big Mom if she came to him, had no intentions of going to Big Mom himself.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom won't be defeated this arc, i just cant see it happening, half of the straw hats are missing and even capone admits that there's just no way they can win this fight. #PrayForLuffyAndTheOthers :T_T:

Last edited: