0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its quite obvious that the next arc is the Strawhats vs Big Mom

Here's my questions

#1-- You think the Strawhats will stand a chance against the Big Mom Pirates
#2-- You think we're getting another Nakama (I kinda see the Strawhats getting one of the yonko's crewmate in the future either from Kaido's or Big Mom's)
#3-- Will Chopper, Nami, & Robin go all out in a battle (cause we still need a New World battle from them 1 on 1)
#4-- Will Year Of The Sanji live up to the HYPE Oda said
and Finally

#5-- Luffy vs Big Mom
Will it take another new technique to bring her down !?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1 if Big mam has an inner ring then yeah, meaning her allys(subordinates) wouldn't interfere.

#2 it's either Cesar Clown joins or he sacrifices himself for the SH's escape (like Mr 2)

#3 Chopper and Robin, maybe. Nami nah (Oda's keeping her fresh)

#4 I hope it does, but Hype is a fickle thing, who knows?

#5 not necessarily, I don't see anyone (except probably Kaido) surviving a KKG spam, so he needs to be able to spam KKG or a new spammable technique of that caliber (probably king Kong gataling gun) or something.

That's my take on it

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- If all her Crew are like Pekoms then maybe but if she has Pirates like Jack or Marco then the Starw Hats are ****ed.

2- Probably Ceaser

4- Probably. Though I'm still betting that the outcome of the Revs vs BB will be more epic.

5- Luffy needs Gear 6

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
#1-- Right Now? Hell No. Maybe, if i'm being very generous the SH's could go toe to toe with Big Moms top tiers, but there is no way they could take down the entire crew, or Big Mom herself at the moment.

#2-- I do not think there will be any new members of the main crew. Why? Because after the time skip the SH's have been getting new allies from every arc. FM Island got the Fishmen, PH got Law and the Samurai, Dressrosa got the grand fleet, Zou is likely going to get the Minks and Raizo as new allies. With all that, do they even need a new member?

#3-- I'm hoping that they do get a battle, especially robin.

#4-- This is one piece we're talking about. For "Will it live up to the hype" to even be a question, we have to artificially increase the hype levels. So here goes: We will finally see Sanji's Bankai this year.

#5-- Luffy vs Big Mom
Maybe, not expecting a Gear 5th though. I'm putting my money on either a DF awakening, or some kind of uber King Kong Gatling Gun.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's my questions

Nope

#2-- You think we're getting another Nakama (I kinda see the Strawhats getting one of the yonko's crewmate in the future either from Kaido's or Big Mom's)
Maybe Ceasar Clown

#3-- Will Chopper, Nami, & Robin go all out in a battle (cause we still need a New World battle from them 1 on 1)
Can't say about this

Maybe. We will definately see Sanji's family background.

and Finally

#5-- Luffy vs Big Mom
Nope.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Hell no
2. yes raizou or sanjis *****. Still waiting on Lord Enel...
3. No idea but i want to see nami do work and robin.
4. Hell yes sanji my second fav after zoro. He def hype
5. Def yes...but i see them coming to terms and forming an alliance since big mam will shit herself if dragon has to come and tap dat ass, hoping that oda does not surprise us with his defeat and being captured due to blackbeards ***** ways.. shit will get real these next 100 chapters tho.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- No, they can't stand up to her in a back to back scenario after going against DD...
2- Don't know...
3- Not in this arc...
4- I hope...
5- Nope, just some years of experience...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's my questions

and Finally

#5-- Luffy vs Big Mom
1. A majority of them yes but probably not high ups. Also depends on Pekoms level because Luffy can beat Bege and despite the ranks and what people say, Sanji DID speed blitz Bege inside his own body where Bege controls everything, that's fast.
2. Hard to say. If Jinbei really becomes a nakama then pretty likely since he said he'd catch up after his business with Big Mom so chances are he's still gonna be there when Sanji shows up for the wedding.
3. Nami and Chopper will give up before they can go all out most likely and Robin seems to be overlooked in battles a lot preventing her from showing full potential.
4. Most likely.
5. I don't think the fight will happen yet, if at all.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm hoping for a clash between Kaidou vs Big mom. Both have beef with the Strawhats at the moment. It would be cool to see 2 yonkou clash and Luffy emerging from the rubble.

Also timewise some big stuff needs to happen. We can't have a big mom arc and a Kaidou arc and a Blackbeard arc and tie shanks in somewhere also the revolutionaries need to make their move. the navy has to be dealt with. Important figures will return like Lucci and crocodile.

Oda is not immortal and he can't turn everything into a 1.5 year arc. Stuff needs to be tied up now and nog moves must be coming.