BEWARE!! Rangiku is learning to steal your shadow..

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
arrives in the battlefield with sleepy expression on her face.*yawns* 'It was awesome night, I hope my sensei won't be late', she seats on the nearby rock, thinking about what shopping she should do, once her Nara clan training is finished.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appears in front of you wearing my Nara Robe with leaves all over my body

Greetings young Nara, Sorry for my late incoming, you can call me shisou.
So, state your name and what do you acquire from me?

oh it's a Nara girl I see.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku looks at her shisou wearing Nara cloak in front of her, 'H..Hello sensei, nice to meet you', she replies in soft voice, as she notices leaves all over her sensei's body. 'My name is Rangiku Matusmoto, and I recently joined Nara clan, and I want to learn Nara clan techniques from you', she stands up with a shy look on her face.
You must be registered for see images

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku looks at her shisou wearing Nara cloak in front of her, 'H..Hello sensei, nice to meet you', she replies in soft voice, as she notices leaves all over her sensei's body. 'My name is Rangiku Matusmoto, and I recently joined Nara clan, and I want to learn Nara clan techniques from you', she stands up with a shy look on her face.
You must be registered for see images
Shikaku observing his student's look, a beautiful appearance. Hummm... could she really be able to hold up in my teaching method ? Shikaku wondering around in his mind, but rule are rule though.

I see, you wanna learn our secret ability.

Shadow is our special ability tech, so you must learn it well...
first thing first, i have several rule to teach shadow which you must follow it with no excuse, I won't hold back even you are a girl.

1. I won't teach it easily, meaning you won't get a single tech with just only one post.

2. Describe... you will gonna need it in battle, so describe how the jutsu work with details... remember details.

3. this is very important, you must follow every single of my instruction and you may add some improvement on how you describe the jutsu.

4. after the training ends, you must fight me in battle field and try to trap me with the jutsu i gave you.. (you could try the best though)

are you ready young nara?

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku sees his sensei thinking a lot about his student's capability. 'You shouldn't doubt me, just because I am girl', she says without hesitation. 'I will prove myself soon in this training, even though you have got nice and tough rules there', she answers without taking a pause for a little while with a serious look on her face.'I am all set and ready to go, sensei'.
She says with a confident voice.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku sees his sensei thinking a lot about his student's capability. 'You shouldn't doubt me, just because I am girl', she says without hesitation. 'I will prove myself soon in this training, even though you have got nice and tough rules there', she answers without taking a pause for a little while with a serious look on her face.'I am all set and ready to go, sensei'.
She says with a confident voice.
Good, keep up that spirit.
I'm a strict senpai on teaching shadow so be prepared of your self.

Read carefully.

Tell me everything you know about our Clan, the Nara
Tell me all you know about our special ability, the shadow... strength, weakness and who is the famous character of our clan

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'I am well prepared sensei, so let's begin', Rangiku quickly moves onto writing the info about Nara clan and it's abilities.
Nara clan:
Nara clan is one of the famous clans of Konoha well known for their intelligence and their shadow manipulation ninjutsus. They are also have a book full of medicine techs which include medicines such as 'special pills'. They are also well known for their relation with Akimichi and Yamanaka clan, which gives rise to Ino-Shika-Cho type of trios.
Special ability:
Special ability of Nara clan is shadow technique, which can be used in the form of Kagemane no jutsu(shadow imitation technique).
Strengths
1. It is sneaky type of technique and hence can be used to surprise the opponent.
2. It is pretty much efficient technique, I.e. once opponent is caught using the shadow it is difficult to escape.
Weaknesses
1. Opponent needs to be brought within the range of this tech as shadow can't be stretched after certain limit.
2. Weapons can be used to increase range, they are necessary in long range battles.
Rangiku then thinks for a while and comes up with the name of well known character from Nara clan,'Ah, Shikamaru Nara it is, son of Nara clan head Shikaku Nara'.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku thinks for a while, before writing down disadvantages.'Hmmmmmm, ya light. If there isn't any light, there isn't going to be any shadow. So this can be used to stop our movements,i.e. make it dark and make lightning insufficient, and user can control his opponent for limited amount of time.Opponent can forcibly resist the imitation, if he is strong enough. Also intel may prove big role here, with sufficient knowledge opponent can himself away from the range of our techs.':yeah:

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku thinks for a while, before writing down disadvantages.'Hmmmmmm, ya light. If there isn't any light, there isn't going to be any shadow. So this can be used to stop our movements,i.e. make it dark and make lightning insufficient, and user can control his opponent for limited amount of time.Opponent can forcibly resist the imitation, if he is strong enough. Also intel may prove big role here, with sufficient knowledge opponent can himself away from the range of our techs.':yeah:
Yes Correct, good...:guy's thumb:

Now lets get your knowledge into practice

I want you to begin to channel your chakra into your feet and once you feel you have enough chakra gathered, channel the chakra into the shadow and make it move a bit forward.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku starts with gathering her chakra, she first tries to gather the enough amount of chakra so that she can move her shadow forward. She tries to focus her chakra to her feat, realizing that chakra gathering and control is key here. She then channels the chakra through the shadow and makes it move a little forward, although it wasn't a big achievement at the beginning.

She then gives it a second try and this time moving her shadow a bit forward. 'I hope I was good with this sensei', with a glimpse of happiness on her face, she waits for sensei to answer and respond.:)

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku starts with gathering her chakra, she first tries to gather the enough amount of chakra so that she can move her shadow forward. She tries to focus her chakra to her feat, realizing that chakra gathering and control is key here. She then channels the chakra through the shadow and makes it move a little forward, although it wasn't a big achievement at the beginning.

She then gives it a second try and this time moving her shadow a bit forward. 'I hope I was good with this sensei', with a glimpse of happiness on her face, she waits for sensei to answer and respond.:)
humm.. let me see grab my magnifying glass and come near your shadow beneath it's not even moved.

Don't push your self too hard, just relax OK.
i just want you to try to extend your shadow move a bit, no more, no less.

Now do it again, concentrate your chakra into your shadow beneath, then make it move a forward a bit

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku feels a bit disappointed as she wasn't able to move her shadow forward in her first attempt, but she decides to give it another try.
This time she first relaxes a bit by taking a short break, and then focuses her chakra into her shadow beneath, and tries to move a bit.This time she feels that she did better,'I hope I was able to stand upto your expectations sensei', she looks forward to the words from her sensei.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rangiku feels a bit disappointed as she wasn't able to move her shadow forward in her first attempt, but she decides to give it another try.
This time she first relaxes a bit by taking a short break, and then focuses her chakra into her shadow beneath, and tries to move a bit.This time she feels that she did better,'I hope I was able to stand upto your expectations sensei', she looks forward to the words from her sensei.
Shikaku observing his student's shadow which he saw it moved... yes it moved... even though just a little moves... but it moved...

Nicely done young nara, it moved.You have accomplished to move your shadow, even though it’s just a little moves.
Now concentrate more, gain more focus, injecting more chakra into your shadow and manipulate it to move forward as far as you can go.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Yay I did it', Rangiku bounces in the joy, as she hears some good word from her sensei.:bouncy:

'I knew I can do it, now let's get better', she again focuses on her shadow, concentrates more, injects sufficient amount of chakra in her shadow and tries to move it forward. 'I can do better', with desires to get better and better, she focuses more, as she notices her shadow moving forward.
'I think I did moved it forward', she waits for her sensei to respond.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nicely done young Nara, very nicely done. Your hard effort come into a good result.
After saying his word, Shikaku creating a clone and send it to mid range upon his student.

Now I want you to exact performing your previous move, but now perform the rat handseal then move your shadow in zig-zag motion toward my clone's shadow, there in your mid range. Bind his shadow, trap his movement. remember... Focus.
Shikaku focusing his eyes upon his student's eyes, while pointing his right forehead with his right index finger.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Yey', Rangiku jumps in joy, before focusing her mind on next technique.:bouncy:
She first performs rat seal and then focuses her chakra in her shadow, moves it in zig-zag pattern and then moves it towards her sensei's clone, and connects her shadow of his sensei's clone.
'Now time to control you', She then tries to gain control over his movement. 'Simple to say, but difficult to perform, I must focus.' She tries her utmost best, and was able to successful in restricting the movement to some extent. 'I hope I did good sensei', she exclaims and waits for her sensei to respond.

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, this will getting better if you've managed to take control over your shadow.
Shikaku observed his student shadow movement.

It moved in the way I instructed and reach on my clone's shadow. and I think you've managed to connect your shadow upon his shadow. But did you take control over his shadow ? let's check it out.

Now perform some movement such as raise your hand or your feet, or any part of your body, etc. If you have possess my clone's shadow then he will mimic on your movements.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Yeah I will get better as the time passes', Rangiku replies with confidence.
'Ah idiot me, I forgot to check whether it mimics my movement', Rangiku rises her left hand, and then jumps in happiness as she sees the clone lifting the same hand. 'Yay, it worked'.:bouncy: