Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cool Gin does 5 seals blood blah blah a bunch of times slamming his hand for each summon. Suddenly they are surrounded by snakes.

(Hebi Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Voldemort) - Snake Summoning: Voldemort
Type: Summon
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/a
Description: Voldemort is one of the 5 Guardian Elemental Snakes. These Snakes each specialize in one of the 5 basic elements and are the Manda special minions. Voldemort specializes in use of the Fire element. The user takes blood and wipes on his tattoo or on the scroll and slam his hand, summon this Firey beast. Voldemort can use all Fire Jutsus up to S rank and the Guardian Snakes all have this unique ability. They can disperse into whatever element they are specialized in. This replacement ability is an A rank ability. Voldemort can replace into a burst of flames to avoid techniques if he so wishes. Voldemort is the same size as the Manda.

-Must have snake contract signed
- Can only replace once
-Can only be summoned once
- Last 4 turns
- Can use S rank and Below Fire
- Can only be taught by Better

(Hebi Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Nola) - Snake Summoning: Nola
Description: Nola is one of the 5 Guardian Elemental Snakes. These Snakes each specialize in one of the 5 basic elements and are the Manda special minions. Nola specializes in use of the Water element. The user takes blood and wipes on his tattoo or on the scroll and slam his hand, summon this Water beast. Nola can use all Water Jutsus up to S rank and the Guardian Snakes all have this unique ability. They can disperse into whatever element they are specialized in. Nola can transform his body into water to avoid damage. It's rank is A rank. Nola is the same size as the Manda. Nola can also swim in water, just like the new Manda 2.

-Must have snake contract signed
-Can only be summoned once
- Last 4 turns
- Only can replace itself once.
- Can use S rank and Below Water

(Hebi Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Kobe) - Snake Summoning: The Black Mamba
Description: Kobe is one of the 5 Guardian Elemental Snakes. These Snakes each specialize in one of the 5 basic elements and are the Manda special minions. Kobe specializes in use of the Lightning element. The user takes blood and wipes on his tattoo performing then the needed handseals and slam his hand, summon this lightning beast. Kobe can use all Lightning Jutsus up to S rank and the Guardian Snakes all have this unique ability. They can disperse into whatever element they are specialized in. This replacement ability is an A rank ability. Kobe can replace into a current of lightning to avoid techniques if he so wishes. Kobe is 1/3 the size of the Manda. Kobe is able to feel the vibrations through the ground to pinpoint and enemy, however he cannot use this method underwater.

- Must have snake contract signed
- Can only replace once and that doesn't serve to move anywhere, only to change the structure of the body to avoid damage.
- All his moves and techniques count towards the normal 3 limit per turn of the user
- Can only be summoned once
- Last 4 turns
- Can use S rank and Below Lightning that the user knows.

yes his name is kobe xD

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Advantages:

They all three are able to use their specialized element up to S-rank, and I'm assuming without handseals..

They can also disperse into their given element, avoiding damage altogether..

Disadvantage:

Uhmmm, nothing really. They just have good sides and typical elemental weakness

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have one more spot for a snake o-o

I think I might save it for something special xD What if I made a snake with the drain on it O_O

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yea of course my personal one xD I do have clearance for that... I think o_O

yea you have permission. Just teach me too xD