Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You must be registered for see images
This tattoo is worn on the left cheek of Killer Bee. The tattoo is that of ox horns, but it also resembles octopus arms. Together they are the two animals of his bijuu, an Ushi-Oni.

Other features which cause him to resemble a cephalopod are the two strands hanging from his belt, which resemble squid tentacles.

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't mean to be rude but
This tattoo is worn on the left cheek of Killer Bee. The tattoo is that of ox horns, but it also resembles octopus arms. Together they are the two animals of his bijuu, an Ushi-Oni.

Other features which cause him to resemble a cephalopod are the two strands hanging from his belt, which resemble squid tentacles.

so.....................

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually found that fairly interesting. I hadn't noticed that about him, granted I didn't much care, but its good to know new things.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i knew that! jks i dint kno that, and your very clever!

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

isnt ushi-oni a yu-gi-oh card >_>