Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: BET THREAD. Is Naruto alive or dead?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol I missed that yato ava xd

Wow! are you up for something after becoming the victim of 'lost the bet'? XD Jk

At the other end I quit surprise that you the one who would created this bet thread

OT, I'm in again and my beat will be 'Naruto is dead'
You gonna lose again bruh :snick:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">What's the bets most of these people won't chamge their avatars? XD especially the peeps saying Naruto is dead because they hate him.<br /> <br /> I ain't participating for now. Too much ****ery could be pulled about him being semi-living but sealed somewhere or something.</div>

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the bets most of these people won't chamge their avatars? XD especially the peeps saying Naruto is dead because they hate him.

I ain't participating for now. Too much ****ery could be pulled about him being semi-living but sealed somewhere or something.
Last bet about "who was Sarada's real mother?" I saw all Sakura haters that lost their bet changes their Ava and Sig. I think you involved also right last time?

Shaz, Dannie changes their Ava and Sig :lol

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20474379" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20474379">Ansatsuken said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b>Last bet about &quot;who was Sarada's real mother?&quot; I saw all Sakura haters that lost their bet changes their Ava and Sig. I think you involved also right last time?<br /> <br /> Shaz, Dannie changes their Ava and Sig :lol</b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Nope. I was just present and joking about. I can't even remember what the losers had to put as their avvy/sig. SS shit probably. Even then you could use it ironically to mess with people. XD</div>

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hagoromo:"Your ethical view of death is different from that of my time.
You must have a strong spirit to deem yourself dead that easily, newbie."

Kawaki doesn't know that, Naruto isn't dead.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the bets most of these people won't chamge their avatars? XD especially the peeps saying Naruto is dead because they hate him.

I ain't participating for now. Too much ****ery could be pulled about him being semi-living but sealed somewhere or something.
Updated the OP for those who skip their punishment when the bet is over :)

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD If I were to participate I'd say he isn't dead. They don't really have the balls to kill Naruto. Naruto's death would cause a bigger impact than a hypotetical Goku death in anime world, that's for sure.
Here's the thing about that: Death means just about nothing in the DB universe. Goku has already died twice. Krillin about 5 times (including GT). Piccolo about 4 times (if you include both GT and his filler death in the Resurrection F saga in dragon ball super), Vegeta twice. Frieza (a number of times including canon, movies, GT, etc...). Need I go on?

@My Bold on the word "filler": Yes that's right. Death is so insignificant in DB universe that piccolo had a filler death and an off screen revival!

So in short, not only would Naruto's death be a bigger deal than Goku's. Your local squirrel's death would be a bigger deal!

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The way the Flash Forward is done seems to imply that Naruto is dead. I think that's a Fake out, and Naruto isn't dead once we reach that point in the series properly. He's alive.
But he will die later in the story.