Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, i've updated everyone on the list and updated the names that a few of you changed after the original post.

Members that bet ALIVE:

Members that bet DEAD

[/URL]

Also, i think it would be better if we raise the punishment to 30 days instead of 3 days, since this bet is going to take a long time to be settled. Thanks everyone for betting and for those who want to bet, please do so. I'll be keeping this thread updated in the meantime :)

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, i've updated everyone on the list and updated the names that a few of you changed after the original post.

Members that bet ALIVE:

Members that bet DEAD

[/URL]

Also, i think it would be better if we raise the punishment to 30 days instead of 3 days, since this bet is going to take a long time to be settled. Thanks everyone for betting and for those who want to bet, please do so. I'll be keeping this thread updated in the meantime :)
Got us out here for a month? LOL GG to the losers.

plsdontbeme

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got us out here for a month? LOL GG to the losers.

plsdontbeme
Yeah... i mean, i thought the new Boruto manga wouldn't be doing a recap of the Boruto movie, i expected for this reveal to be shown a lot more quicker. 30 days seems more of a reasonable punishment XD

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... i mean, i thought the new Boruto manga wouldn't be doing a recap of the Boruto movie, i expected for this reveal to be shown a lot more quicker. 30 days seems more of a reasonable punishment XD
wont find the answer for 9 months (probably) + 1 month punishment as well.

GG to the losers