Best Zombie Anime

AntLed

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its been a long time since the zombie obession in the early 2010's and we have gotten some pretty great anime because of it. My personal favorite has to be Is this a Zombie? It starts off simple enough with a guy who has been resurrected as a zombie and must now survive in a normal human world. But then it just gets stranger and stranger as the show progresses. It introduces characters that are ninja vampires and magical girls with chainsaws. The ridiculous ideas in the show make it so memorable. So that being said, I wanted to know what other great zombie anime you guys like. I had to write a list of them (which I link here: ) but some of them I haven't had the pleasure of watching yet. Can you describe what makes your favorite zombie anime (or zombie like anime) stand out from the crowd?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely HOTD. It's just awesome journey. The main casts went from ''oh fk.. what's going on, what do we do? to Alright bois, we going 'x' now and then we do Y''. Awesome stuff.

Kinda sad that it won't have another sequel nor the manga will continue since the author died.