Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far is Stain. He was the first villain to make the reader and MCs question their judgement and his ideology sparked the beginning of the new Villain Alliance and helped Shiguraki grow as a leader later down the line. Stain was an anti-hero at heart but the story presented him as a complete villain.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far is Stain. He was the first villain to make the reader and MCs question their judgement and his ideology sparked the beginning of the new Villain Alliance and helped Shiguraki grow as a leader later down the line. Stain was an anti-hero at heart but the story presented him as a complete villain.
I agree with you that it is Stain is number 1 with Overhaul coming in 2nd and Shiguraki coming in 3rd. Stain has been are most complex and complete vilian thus far in the series as long as we don't count AFO a test for are main character yet. Overhaul is definitely that thuggish vilian we have needed that has a purpose to cause havoc in the hero society. And Shiguraki is a good vilian that will become the greatest by the end of the series just like Deku will become the greatest hero. Their paths run the same line just on opposite ends as rivals. One a vilian one a hero with the greatest of each as their mentors.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like Boss Stress Dude the most. Him being built atop a historical background just makes him feel so much realer than the others. I feel like I could actually talk to him and he'd be able to justify why he believes what he does without implicating some relatively trivial personal issue. It's not just his ideology either.
It's also the methods he's taken to achieve his goals. Contrast him against Stain, who's actions amount to what's practically an awareness event due to him not actually producing the change he wants to see, and you can see what I mean.

KuramaSenpai

Kin
80💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stain, he basically gave Deku the confidence he needs to believe he is a legit hero. Plus other villians could be seen avoiding Deku because of Stain's acknowledgment.