best team with close,mid and long range fighter?

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
And which of those is the long range fighter?

Or even mid range? They are all pretty close range fighters in my opinion.

I would have to say

Close Range- Minato
Mid- Itachi
Long - Nagato/Onoki
Shikamaru is Mid-Long range and Ino, well, is just Mid xd

i am starting to like ya, and i have only seen 2 posts of yours, this one and Myth Buster one, well, i agree with all, but i would still put 4th Raikage on place of Minato, reason is easy, every normal person deflects Minato's kunais, Raikage has no such need as that, he just activates and kills xd

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shikamaru is Mid-Long range and Ino, well, is just Mid xd

i am starting to like ya, and i have only seen 2 posts of yours, this one and Myth Buster one, well, i agree with all, but i would still put 4th Raikage on place of Minato, reason is easy, every normal person deflects Minato's kunais, Raikage has no such need as that, he just activates and kills xd
I was thinking of putting him, but I feel Minato would be more useful to a team. Raikage doesn't really seem like a team player, ya know? Plus FTG could be useful in conjunction with Nagato's attacks.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
close range- naruto- chakra arms, frog taka, rasengan variations and of course overwhelming speed +clones. him and jiraiya and the toad sages can summon multiple toad boss summons too.
mid range- jiraiya: lion's mane techs, goemon, swamp of the underworld, needle senbon. excellent trapping ninja. plus the frog genjutsu.
long range- gaara: no need to eleborate, if he traps the opponent its over with naruto bearing in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itachi Namikaze