• Poll closed .

vergil18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
between the two, neji.. beeing smart isent everything.. and since neji belong's to the most respectfull and noble clan in Konoha, besides Hokages are supused to be not only smart (wich neji is) but also strong enough to be able to defend the village.. neji is the strongest between the two

~Annihilator~

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've changed my mind...I say Neji. For me, Shikamaru is only suitable to be a jounin or to be a sensei. I think Neji is also smart (at least a bit) and he's strong too.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see either with the potential to be a kage. I believe their rolls are defined by their parents (in Neji's case his uncle), Shikamaru becomes Konoha's lead tactician/jounin commander (as his father) and Neji may even break the branch traditions and lead the Hyuuga clan, but in honesty even though both are respectable shinobi, smart, and, to a certain extent strong, they don't have the potential to rise in their skill to kage worthy shinobi.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are the results hidden thats gay

anyway shikamaru hes smart as **** and i think his abilities are jounin level though hes a chuunin and if they fought i would go with shikamaru