Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada was the only one to show near mastery of her eye and its abilities upon awakening it. She had no prior knowledge of the Sharingan and used it instinctively. Sarada is also not so good at chakra control now, considering that her feats with the sharingan surpasses kakashi's, I would say that she is the best user.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada was the only one to show near mastery of her eye and its abilities upon awakening it. She had no prior knowledge of the Sharingan and used it instinctively. Sarada is also not so good at chakra control now, considering that her feats with the sharingan surpasses kakashi's, I would say that she is the best user.
I agree. She also did very good with the fight with Buntan

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara maybe have the most knowledge when it comes to sharingan but i dont think he is the best user
He is hands down the best user if we are going by feats. He controlled a tailed beast to be his lapdog (the strongest one, might I add. The one that solo’d villages and high level shinobi for fun.), solo’d the biggest army assembled in the entirety of the Naruto verse, beat all the Kage. At the same time. If we are going off of pure feats, he is hands down the best user, no question. Any other answer is pure delusion.

Now if you want to go on knowledge, I would actually give that to Itachi for many reasons as he seemed to at least know of a few forbidden sharingan genjutsu and ended up using one (Izanami) and was able to explain each technique he used or knew of in great detail. (Of course I’m talking canon here.) I would also dare to say potentially Shisui if we knew more about him as a runner up for knowledge of sharingan. However the only other person to be shown using a forbidden sharingan technique is Danzo. But he only knew a very limited amount of information about the sharingan which is why he wasn’t able to use it to the extent of other foreign users like Kakashi and basically had one technique compared to Kakashi’s several. But best user? Madara hands down. It’s not even a debate.

Edit: Not to mention he learned to use Sharingsn exclusive techniques while having rinnegan and even without having any eyes at all if I remember correctly. How? Have no idea. But that man is a legend. No one here listed is a legend like that besides Itachi.

I can break down the entire list posted by the OP of why they wouldn’t be the best users. Sasuke almost made it. But he’s out here getting beat tf up WITH one of the most powerful version of the sharingan. Probably THE most powerful so he definitely ain’t making the cut bruv.

• Haha
Reactions: Uverdore9

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is hands down the best user if we are going by feats. He controlled a tailed beast to be his lapdog (the strongest one, might I add. The one that solo’d villages and high level shinobi for fun.), solo’d the biggest army assembled in the entirety of the Naruto verse, beat all the Kage. At the same time. If we are going off of pure feats, he is hands down the best user, no question. Any other answer is pure delusion.

Now if you want to go on knowledge, I would actually give that to Itachi for many reasons as he seemed to at least know of a few forbidden sharingan genjutsu and ended up using one (Izanami) and was able to explain each technique he used or knew of in great detail. (Of course I’m talking canon here.) I would also dare to say potentially Shisui if we knew more about him as a runner up for knowledge of sharingan. However the only other person to be shown using a forbidden sharingan technique is Danzo. But he only knew a very limited amount of information about the sharingan which is why he wasn’t able to use it to the extent of other foreign users like Kakashi and basically had one technique compared to Kakashi’s several. But best user? Madara hands down. It’s not even a debate.

Edit: Not to mention he learned to use Sharingsn exclusive techniques while having rinnegan and even without having any eyes at all if I remember correctly. How? Have no idea. But that man is a legend. No one here listed is a legend like that besides Itachi.

I can break down the entire list posted by the OP of why they wouldn’t be the best users. Sasuke almost made it. But he’s out here getting beat tf up WITH one of the most powerful version of the sharingan. Probably THE most powerful so he definitely ain’t making the cut bruv.
You're talking about power of the eyes here not the usage of the eyes.

Sasuke was able to surppress Kyuubi chakra with only 3tomoe, where Madara had strengthened eyes with EMS
You must be registered for see images

- You're also talking about battles and how Madara beated 5 kage. He didnt use his sharingan at all just Susanoo , so whats usage of the sharingan there? Same with shinobi alliance

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're talking about power of the eyes here not the usage of the eyes.

Sasuke was able to surppress Kyuubi chakra with only 3tomoe, where Madara had strengthened eyes with EMS

- You're also talking about battles and how Madara beated 5 kage. He didnt use his sharingan at all just Susanoo , so whats usage of the sharingan there? Same with shinobi alliance
The power of the eyes closely relates to the user who developed them to be that powerful. Thats why the entire clan got solo’d by Itachi. He developed his eyes to do greater things.

Susano is a sharingan technique so saying “he just used susano” is saying “he just used sharingan” which is the exact matter of subject we are talking.

It was the same with the shinobi alliance. He CQC’d hundreds with the help of a 3 tomoe sharingan… That helped him read and predict every movement. Thats why he dogged them.

If we are talking about “usage” and not “power” then we have nothing to discuss because they use them for power… Fighting. Techniques. That’s what they do. This argument is actually irritating me. I feel like you’re trying to develop an extra layer of depth to the argument that isn’t there literally at all.

Madara has done more, developed more, lasted and outlived all other Uchiha (talking about age here), battled stronger and the strongest opponents, wtf is there to debate?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The power of the eyes closely relates to the user who developed them to be that powerful. Thats why the entire clan got solo’d by Itachi. He developed his eyes to do greater things.

Susano is a sharingan technique so saying “he just used susano” is saying “he just used sharingan” which is the exact matter of subject we are talking.

It was the same with the shinobi alliance. He CQC’d hundreds with the help of a 3 tomoe sharingan… That helped him read and predict every movement. Thats why he dogged them.

If we are talking about “usage” and not “power” then we have nothing to discuss because they use them for power… Fighting. Techniques. That’s what they do. This argument is actually irritating me. I feel like you’re trying to develop an extra layer of depth to the argument that isn’t there literally at all.

Madara has done more, developed more, lasted and outlived all other Uchiha (talking about age here), battled stronger and the strongest opponents, wtf is there to debate?
Sasuke suppressed Kyuubi chakra with only 3 tomoes like i posted in the comment before without EMS, which means he can also control the kyuubi with only 3 tomoes

And last Sasuke also defeated sound ninjas without a scratch - just the same as Madara defeated shinobi alliance

So far Sasuke is better at Sharingan since he accomplished that at very young age.

The only thing i agree with you is that Madara achieved old age but that didnt do anything with Sharingan but with Rinnengan

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most skilled Sharingan user is Itachi.

He learned Izanami and Izanagi and the ability to set an ocular ability to cast after his death and sent his Amaterasu to Sasuke at a young age.

The one with the most dangerous hax is Shisui.

The strongest Sharingan in terms of raw power is Sasuke's.