LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Your fooolishness is unparalleled, Orochimaru. My one regret is that I can't take you with me. Farewell, disciple! May we meet again in the next world" ~ Hiruzen Sarutobi

This is my favorite quote because he's basically saying:

"Orochimaru, you the dumbest muthafūćka in existence. I'm just sad society will have to continually put up with your dumbass. Good game though young scrub! Imma cash you on da otha side. Howbow dah!

You must be registered for see images

Prime Hiruzen shitstomps your fav.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DIO: "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you come right to me? Even though your grandfather, Joseph, told you the secret of the world, like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until the last moments before the chime?"

Jotaro: "I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer."

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji

Itachi

Uzumaki Naruto

Sasuke Uchiha

Pain

I haven't find a meme for these two

"Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because. No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."

"Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?"

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen's departing speech takes it for me.

Bleach might not be the best show, but the first time I saw that, it sent a shiver running down my spine. There's just something so grand and epic about it, to pretty much all by youself turn your back on an entire society and calmly declare war on it is just too badass.