Best Naruto Songs

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love all of them. Dattebayo!!
 

Heisenberg284

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,368 posts 258 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
2,368
Reaction score
258
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No idea. Not really something I listen to in my free time.
 

mense75

Member
32 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you are my friend op2
and
u can do it ending 15 <3
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am listening to Sha la la right now. TBH I only listen to Naruto openings or some very special songs. Dattebayo!
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,920 posts 1,446 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak




This one sounds a little pitched...



This one too. >.>

Those are my favs. =D
 
Last edited:

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,039 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak




This one sounds a little pitched...



This one too. >.>


im gonna listen to em all once im out of school ahaa

I do love all of them I know my taste in music sucks but yeah I really don't care. Dattebayo!

Damn, its cool. It dont mean your taste in music is bad!
 

frenchie

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
740 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
740
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The opening that had Jiraiya vs Pain and Sasuke vs Itachi was pretty awesome
 

-Spoiler-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,020 posts 460 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
7,020
Reaction score
460
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;Xq80C91ze1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq80C91ze1c[/video]
This is the best not debatable.
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Damn, its cool. It dont mean your taste in music is bad!

Thanks and I never mentioned that you think it's bad it's just that most of people think that.. Dattebayo!
 

avenged sevenfold

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,635 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My favourite are flow-sign and nobodyknows-herocomeback
 

Raxido

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
778 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
778
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like both of yours, the most recent ending in the anime right now and the second ending in shippuden (Michi to you all).
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My all time favorite
[video=youtube;0MPBeLVyNsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0MPBeLVyNsA[/video]

Then opening 14 the size of the moon .
​
 

reizon

Banned
Legendary
10,244 posts 898 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
898
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't seem to recall any single one of them.!!

I do like the current one tho.!!(Opening)
 

Anna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,129 posts 283 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
283
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like opening number 7.
 

Sea Of Thy Soul

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,209 posts 461 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
5,209
Reaction score
461
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The majority seem to like Sign by Flow.
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;2_NvjRNug8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2_NvjRNug8c[/video]
This is the one I listen the most. Dattebayo!=D
 
Top