Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the "best" fighting style would have to be minato, madara and pain's. but if you're asking us what we think is the "coolest looking" fighting style, hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i guess i'll go with gaara, neji, pain, and jiraiya of course.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato's fighting style provided the main body is fit and healthy. It's just a matter of co-ordinating 6 powerful ninjas at the same time and fighting from a safe distance. As an ultimate backup, if one dies you can revive them and send it's ass back into battle.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the technique, but that doesn't mean i like the person using it
1. tobi for his teleport tech
2. kakashi for his copy tech
3. itachi for his amateratsu tech
4. naruto for his sage mode tech
5. sasuke for his lighting tech
6. jugo for his curse tech
7. gaara for his sand tech
8. orochimaru for his rebirth tech
9. most of all i like konohamaru for his pervert clone tech

butoden

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me the fight that definetly stood out so far has been the fight between Gaara and Kimimaro, to me it was extreme high level and really this is the fight that got me into Naruto in the first place. Gaara used to do these big defenses and offenses and Kimimaro countered with his awesome bone techniques.
I think Kimimaro had the best taijutsu and that + sharp bones weapons = very deadly and kind of sinister. Also Gaara can control sand that is extreme powerful as well.

Anyways, I think the best fighting style in terms of what style I would like to have / I think is the coolest I would say Kimimaro's. In terms of what is the strongest I think it has to be genjutsu-users, because they can make you see or think things that aren't there and then you're screwed no matter if you can stop them once or twice, it'll just be another genjutsu, it's kind of crazy imo!! :p

Choujuu Giga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, who has the best fighting style? The logical answer for that could only be Rikudou Sennin [Sage of the Six Paths] the reason why is posted below founded at Narutopedia:

The Sage of the Six Paths (六道仙人, Rikudō Sennin) was said to be the legendary figure who founded the ninja world and was the creator and first user of modern ninjutsu, essentially making him the first shinobi in the modern context of the term. According to Jiraiya, the Sage was a priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to understand the true meaning of chakra, and tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. The Sage traveled throughout the world, spreading his ideas and religion, which eventually became the techniques used by ninja of the modern era. He was said to be the only shinobi to possess the Rinnegan, which presumably laid the groundwork for the other two great dojutsu, the Sharingan and the Byakugan. He is revered as one of the most legendary figures in the Naruto universe, and is likely the strongest ninja that ever existed. He was so powerful that he was said to have created the moon using Chibaku Tensei.
As of now, the only other person known to possess the Rinnegan was Nagato, also known as Pain, a shinobi from Amegakure and the former leader of Akatsuki. Whether this means that the Rinnegan is a unique Kekkei Genkai which isn't passed down by blood, or if Pain was directly descended from the Sage of the Six Paths currently remains a mystery, although Jiraiya, when he was alive, believed that the Sage could have somehow been "reborn" as Nagato in the present era. Nagato, however, never referred to himself as the Sage's reincarnation, and, when using Chibaku Tensei against Naruto?s six-tailed transformation, admitted that the Sage's mastery of the technique and of the Rinnegan itself, far surpassed his own.

I have just shown proof who really is the best fighter though; I do like the way Sai and Sasuke fight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.