0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gohan v. Cell
Rock Lee v. Gaara
Goku v. Frieza
Naruto v. Sasuke

end
Spend most of your life ruled by another, watch your race dwindle to a handful and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength.

Plead god have mercy on this mans soul for putting the garbage called naruto vs Sasuke above this goat fight

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spend most of your life ruled by another, watch your race dwindle to a handful and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength.

Plead god have mercy on this mans soul for putting the garbage called naruto vs Sasuke above this goat fight
Gohan v. Buu >>> your fav

stay mad sonnnnnnnnn

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gon vs pitou
Gon vs Hisoka
Meruem vs Netero
Naruto vs sasuke vt 2
Sasuke vs itachi
Guts verse everyone
Gon vs the bomber

these all shit on that garbage
I agree with most of this, only the inclusion of Vote 2 Naruto vs Sasuke should not be there.

And also you have it wrong when you said DBZ lack strategy but just power scale. That is the closet fighting style to our real world one but with superhuman strength and speed.

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with most of this, only the inclusion of Vote 2 Naruto vs Sasuke should not be there.

And also you have it wrong when you said DBZ lack strategy but just power scale. That is the closet fighting style to our real world one but with superhuman strength and speed.

How all those fights are one sided except gon vs bomber and sasuke vs itachi where itachi took the dive due to illness

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Naruto has faar better and more interesting fights than dbz (which is all bout who can shoot the bigger blast) while naruto characters use their environment and brains to fight
- deidara vs sasuke
- pein vs sixtails
- kid naruto vs sasuke
- kimmi vs lee
- lee vs gaara
- bee vs taka

etc are still far better than any dbz fight IMO, hxh fights are epic also but are a tad below naruto fights too