Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's your favorite anime OST (not including opening/ending themes) of all time, and why? Or if there's one that you consider to be better than all others, why?

For me, I have to give a special mention to "attack ON titan" from, well..., you can guess which series it's from :p
Out of any song I've heard in an anime, I've found this one to be extremely powerful. The vocal part commencing at 2:24 is nothing short of bliss on ears, and is used in certain scenes in the anime to emphasize the emotions being conveyed, which makes the scene much more epic. For example (spoilers so don't read if you haven't finished the anime yet):
In the second to last episode, when Eren is buried under the rubble, cursing himself for not being able to transform to fight the Female Titan, the vocal part kicks in exactly when he completely loses his sh*t and transforms, making the scene about 10x more epic than it would have been without the music.

Additionally, there's an instrumental version of this song that is used during other sequences, which is still quite amazing. A noteworthy scene was when Eren mounts the Female Titan in the forest, and basically goes completely insane with anger by affirming that he's going to rip her into shreds and eat her. Coupling the sheer anger you can feel from Eren with this song in the background makes it one of the most emotionally raw scenes I've seen in any anime to date.

And I must give a nod to "The Master" from Code Geass, mainly because of the scene(s) during which it was played. :v:

Think I could have made better choices from the series they're from? Let me know!
Please, feel free to share your own favorites! :)

Zantos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is mine !! specially when it played as kakashi was fighting against Edo Zabuza !! :T_T::T_T::NO:

[video=youtube;qk2X3_KxEiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk2X3_KxEiM[/video]