Obitosama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EPISODE 65 OF BORUTO IS THE BEST EPISODE IN ANIME HISTORY.

IN TERMS OF ANIMATION FIGHTING AND NARRATIVE .

NOT A SINGLE ANIME EP CAN TOP IT!! WELL DONE SP WELL DONE AND CONGRATS :nosebleed:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please Obitodama:lol it was a partially good episode let's not become overzealous in our praise of of it.

Sasuke and Naruto vs Momo was definitely badass, the synergy was second to none. It was the best fight so far as far as action and teamwork for the two go.

Some issues follow:

Super Momo was able to shrug off a Rokudo users chidori enhanced katana like nothing. Yet wasn't able to stand against a vanishing baby Rasengan by a baby and was floored by it. His body suddenly became flimsy and pathetic from being nigh impenetrable. Borat goes onto hold a giant Rasengan sustain it and use it when he can barely form and maintain a baby rasengan. While hding the rasengan he was able to form SCJ without his hands and divide his concentration from the Rasengan, catch Momo with a Boruto stream and hurt him (something even kakashi could avoid) then dodge his super human speed attacks and hit him with a vanishing rasengan again and hurt him (Rokuo chidori katana couldn't dent him). Then go onto finish SuperMomo and his super charged attacks with a rasengan boosted by a base Naruto who had to go Chakra mode to even fight and hurt Super momo. Yeah and momo gives a seal from his rear end and still no explanation as to why. Just my objective critical analysis of the situation I should think that covers a lot.

Based off of that theirs was the best fight hands down the let down were the issues I raised.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please Obitodama:lol it was a partially good episode let's not become overzealous in our praise of of it.

Sasuke and Naruto vs Momo was definitely badass, the synergy was second to none. It was the best fight so far as far as action and teamwork for the two go.

Some issues follow:

Super Momo was able to shrug off a Rokudo users chidori enhanced katana like nothing. Yet wasn't able to stand against a vanishing baby Rasengan by a baby and was floored by it. His body suddenly became flimsy and pathetic from being nigh impenetrable. Borat goes onto hold a giant Rasengan sustain it and use it when he can barely form and maintain a baby rasengan. While hding the rasengan he was able to form SCJ without his hands and divide his concentration from the Rasengan, catch Momo with a Boruto stream and hurt him (something even kakashi could avoid) then dodge his super human speed attacks and hit him with a vanishing rasengan again and hurt him (Rokuo chidori katana couldn't dent him). Then go onto finish SuperMomo and his super charged attacks with a rasengan boosted by a base Naruto who had to go Chakra mode to even fight and hurt Super momo. Yeah and momo gives a seal from his rear end and still no explanation as to why. Just my objective critical analysis of the situation I should think that covers a lot.

Based off of that theirs was the best fight hands down the let down were the issues I raised.
The rasengan deal is legit, if you can’t see it coming, your guards down, think goku and that lil shitty laser. On top of that they barely damaged him. The rest is legit criticism, I don’t recall what momo was doing atm but he should of been able
To avoid the stream

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rasengan deal is legit, if you can’t see it coming, your guards down, think goku and that lil shitty laser. On top of that they barely damaged him. The rest is legit criticism, I don’t recall what momo was doing atm but he should of been able
To avoid the stream
The rasengan wasn't legit because Momo wasn't expecting a chidori slice from a rinnegan user either. I would agree with laser analogy if Naruto was the same as DBZ characters in Naruto don't build up chakra to shield themselves like DBZ fighters tense their muscles. He didn't have an active Byakugan to notice the slice either. What made the rasengan issue worse was that Sasuke said that Momo's physically weak to attacks after he took the tiny Rasengan from a non rokudo user. If that's the case then htf did Momo tank a chidori Katana slice from a rokudo user with 0 effect.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely not, not even the best in Naruto series

but definitely best in Boruto

It’s not even the best taijutsu sequences...

I loved 65 but please don’t over hype it.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To avoid the stream
There's no justifying it, honestly, besides that it worked for adding to the overall mood of the episode. That Momoshiki was going down at the hands of powerful earthlings he had underestimated.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rasengan wasn't legit because Momo wasn't expecting a chidori slice from a rinnegan user either. I would agree with laser analogy if Naruto was the same as DBZ characters in Naruto don't build up chakra to shield themselves like DBZ fighters tense their muscles. He didn't have an active Byakugan to notice the slice either. What made the rasengan issue worse was that Sasuke said that Momo's physically weak to attacks after he took the tiny Rasengan from a non rokudo user. If that's the case then htf did Momo tank a chidori Katana slice from a rokudo user with 0 effect.
No, but he didn’t let his guard down for it. He completely disregarded it, and went about to pay attention to something else. The chidori slice is literally mid combat with him. And again, your complaining about a small dent from a rasengan. Momo didn’t really take any damage from that, it’s fair dude you just don’t like it. We’ve seen what a rasengan at point blank from a child can do when the person is expecting and prepared for it. But a smaller rasengan thrown, that catches someone off guard couldn’t make a small ding that disappears moments later? Come on now

Obitosama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely not, not even the best in Naruto series

but definitely best in Boruto

It’s not even the best taijutsu sequences...

I loved 65 but please don’t over hype it.
the fk is wrong with u? THAT TAIJUTSU SEQUENCE CAN NOT BE TOPPED OPEN YOUR EYES

Some issues follow:

didn't read and didn't ask for whatever the fk u wrote

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but he didn’t let his guard down for it. He completely disregarded it, and went about to pay attention to something else. The chidori slice is literally mid combat with him. And again, your complaining about a small dent from a rasengan. Momo didn’t really take any damage from that, it’s fair dude you just don’t like it. We’ve seen what a rasengan at point blank from a child can do when the person is expecting and prepared for it. But a smaller rasengan thrown, that catches someone off guard couldn’t make a small ding that disappears moments later? Come on now
It's not a fair comparison mate since both were unexpected, the chidori Katana moreso than the rasengan. To me it's not reallt about the damage inflicted as much as it's about effect on the opponent. if you watch the anime fight Momo went onto take his chakra pills and powered up and bulked up even more than he was vs Naruto and Sasuke. Even in that state Borat was landing hits on him and hurt him with a baby rasengan again. That's just taking the piss or shitting on rokudo users with a drop in the writing standards/quality.

I don't see us agreeing on this one I'm afraid, I guess my gripe is I expect consistency.

God you’re such a prick. Why even come here if you’re only here to be a jerk?
That's ObitoSama's(123fire's) natural reaction to constructive criticism. As time goes on you'll see why he's lost many a friend.

Last edited: