Best Element Usage: Naruto or Avatar?

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was talking with my Bro, and he claims that the characters of Avatar are born already able to Skillfully use their Elements, also thinks they Maniplate their elements better than characters of the Naruto Series. I think the characters of Naruto have Better Control of their elements, Better Manipulation, and Better Feats overall with their elements, but I also think he's trolling and might be on that Stuff, but what do you think?

I think also think BM Naruto would slay Avatar Aang, just as the Sage of the Six Paths would slay All the Avatars in combined in one.

Who do you think has Better Control, Manipulation, Usage, Feats and Skills?

What I think:
Avatar > Naruto - Fightning Styles
Naruto > Avatar - Element Usage
Naruto > Avatar - Element Manipulation
Naruto > Avatar - Elemental Feats
Naruto > Avatar - Element Variaty
Naruto > Avatar - Weapons
NARUTO > AVATAR - ALMOST EVERYTHING

WHATS YOUR OPINION?

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In avatar, they gotta master their elements. Aang didn't just knew how to control all 4 elements..Katara didn't either. she practiced and became one of the best water benders and so did toph! She became a metal bender..which is one of the highest things you can master as a earth bender. In naruto they also had to train and do stuff to become better as well.
Honestly I hate this type of threads..people shouldn't mix in two series together and compare who has stronger characters! because in reality each character is strong in their series/world.
Aang is the strongest in his world.
Naruto is stronger in his world.
I love both series and both main characters so don't ruin it by making this into a fanboy war between Avatar and Naruto..b/c trust me, this will only bring the avatar fans to hate naruto and the naruto fans to hate avatar when both animes are pretty awesome!​

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also disike comparing them. I know which when I love more, but others may disagree.

And to add to your little Naruto beats Avatar in almost everything.....:rofl: Sure....That's your opinion. I repsect that. I disagree heavily, but respect it.

On topic: Both have the awesomeness.

Last edited: