Veteran
Kin
129๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hey guys, so we see that another world opened regarding 'powerlevels' and skills in One Piece. We still have so much to see regarding to powers and strong people, think about Red Hair Pirates, Black Beard Pirates, Edward Weevil, Gorosei, Revolutionary Army etc. etc.

Just think aabout for example Jack and Katakuri vs Akainu or Dragon or Shanks, who'd you bet on?!

Things are getting very interesting, but anyways:

Who do you think will have the strongest (Conquerors) Haki of all? Of all the people known in One Piece, and people we don't know anything about like that other Admiral?

Many people say Shanks but i think Dragon will have stronger Haki, his hype is next lvl.​

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
id bet on Dragon, Shanks and Akainu every time, they are clearly at least a tier above

as for Haki I'd say the obvious answer is EOS Luffy, other contenders being his father and grandfather, shanks, Akainu and ofc Roger and a hypothetical eos Ace

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Between Shanks and Dragon, but I'm gonna go with shanks seeing how he is the ONLY yonko with no Devil Fruit powers, which means all of his training went to developing his Haki
So many assumptions. While I agree Shanks most likely doesn't have a DF nothing confirms that yet. Also we don't know that Kaidou has a fruit though it's unlikely he doesn't based on his crew being all artificial fruit users.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
IMO Shanks will have the best Haki. I also think he will be the only one who's Haki can manifest a physicsal form similar like Susanoo or a Bankai.
That would be to OP.

So many assumptions. While I agree Shanks most likely doesn't have a DF nothing confirms that yet. Also we don't know that Kaidou has a fruit though it's unlikely he doesn't based on his crew being all artificial fruit users.
We know he can swim, like when he saved Luufy from the beast from the sea. Also after that he went with Whitebeard and obviously he was already a Yonkou.

Shanks is the best

Last edited by a moderator:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's bound to be Shanks. That's how he makes up for having one arm and being a mere DFless Yonkou.

So logically he has that case.
Featwise he was breaking WB's ship apart, only time conquerors has physically damaged some material IIRC (also the heavens split after he clashed with WB).
Hypewise Oda said he would be able to knock out 100 000 fishmen in Fishman Island.

Also Oda introduced Conqueror's via him. He's got everything going for him, he's the best bet.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Between Shanks and Dragon, but I'm gonna go with shanks seeing how he is the ONLY yonko with no Devil Fruit powers, which means all of his training went to developing his Haki
But bro Dragon needs to be able to defeat the Yonko's AND Gorosei if needed, he's the enemy of the bad and the WG AND Yonko (except for Shanks) are bad. Dont you think his haki would atleast (need to) be like Shanks' ? Cause maybe Dragon also doesn't have a df

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
It's bound to be Shanks. That's how he makes up for having one arm and being a mere DFless Yonkou.

So logically he has that case.
Featwise he was breaking WB's ship apart, only time conquerors has physically damaged some material IIRC (also the heavens split after he clashed with WB).
Hypewise Oda said he would be able to knock out 100 000 fishmen in Fishman Island.

Also Oda introduced Conqueror's via him. He's got everything going for him, he's the best bet.
You don't know yet, maybe the Loguetown thing was also the doing of Dragon's haki, we just have to learn yet

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We know he can swim, like when he saved Luufy from the beast from the sea. Also after that he went with Whitebeard and obviously he was already a Yonkou.
We know he could swim, like 6 years ago or however long it was, things can happen. But I do agree Shanks doesn't have a DF but it's still an assumption at this point. He did have a DF in his possession before, though I think that was just to sell it.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So do you think kaidos fruit will be an artificial one? I think artificials are just copies of originals, maybe changed in some ways, but much weaker.

I think kaido will have the real, original dragon fruit, that that one fake artificial dragon fruit is based off of, of course most likely being a huuuuge dragon as his normal form is gigantic (unless that's his manbeast form, like jacks)

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So do you think kaidos fruit will be an artificial one? I think artificials are just copies of originals, maybe changed in some ways, but much weaker.

I think kaido will have the real, original dragon fruit, that that one fake artificial dragon fruit is based off of, of course most likely being a huuuuge dragon as his normal form is gigantic (unless that's his manbeast form, like jacks)
If that's the case, how could Kaido be the strongest at sea? He'd just sink & be powerless. Not to mention that he could just drown himself since water makes real users so weak that they can't use their powers. Kaidou is called "creature" which implies no one even knows what he is & simply call him 100 Beast. Since his tattoo is just like the SMILE users but 10x bigger, I say he binged on many different SMILE, giving him dozens of zoan abilities.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
129๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I don't know it's hard to predict what Oda will do. He makes awesome characters with goofy powers or goofy characters with pretty neat powers so it's hard to guess just based on Kaidou's appearance what his DF would look like if he had one.

IF Kaido has a zoan then yeah I'd guess it was genuine. If his image is any indication I think he may have some type of fish Zoan with the scale tattoos and the whiskers that look like a koy or catfish. It would be interesting to see though I don't see any good use for it. It'd be kind of funny to find out he got this really shitty DF that's why he sought smiles so he could guarantee his crew wouldn't get dumb powers.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
711๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

The Shougun of Wano is a Dragon Zoan. That's why Kinnemon hates Dragons but fears Kaido separately.

Btw how awesome would it be if Kaido has a Land Form,Sea Form and Sky Form.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But bro Dragon needs to be able to defeat the Yonko's AND Gorosei if needed, he's the enemy of the bad and the WG AND Yonko (except for Shanks) are bad. Dont you think his haki would atleast (need to) be like Shanks' ? Cause maybe Dragon also doesn't have a df
I do think that Dragon has extremely powerful Conqueror's Haki, I just dont think it is as powerful as shanks.
I do think Dragon's is more powerful than any of the other Yonko's and Admirals, just not shanks