Best Characters At Sealing And Naruto Learning to Seal

101 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
First of all who do you think is the best sealer.
I'd say Minato the Uzamaki clan was very good at sealing.

Also I thought naruto would learn sealing.It should be passed down from minato.
i doubt he will learn it now.. :(
 

MLX

Member
340 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
340
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty sure you meant that Minato was good at sealing because his wife was Uzumaki.
(you said it oddly, like Minato is Uzumaki)
------
Naruto should really learns some seals. I mean a Uzumaki without seals is like a Hyuuga without Byakugan.
 

Form

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
30,932 posts 1,672 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
30,932
Reaction score
1,672
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gin and Kin, they had the sages tools.
 
101 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ah i forgot minato isn't from uzamaki clan lol sorry but truly he is still good

Agreed thanks for reminder lol
Kushina don't have any sealing jutsu
 
Last edited by a moderator:
101 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kushina
Jutsus are....
Chakra Chains
Chakra Chains Barrier

Minato was the one who sealed nine teals Kushina did help with sealing by using Chakra Chains
 

MLX

Member
340 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
340
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She said she could use her remaining chakra to seal kyuubi in her and die with him.

So she does (and you can't seal the Kyuubi with a shitty seal).
 

Lana Del Taka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,916 posts 680 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
8,916
Reaction score
680
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kushina
Jutsus are....
Chakra Chains
Chakra Chains Barrier

Minato was the one who sealed nine teals Kushina did help with sealing by using Chakra Chains

She was the one that tought Minato sealing jutsu.
 

MLX

Member
340 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
340
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wasn't it Kushina's mother that thaught Minato?
I think I read this.
 

Lana Del Taka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,916 posts 680 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
8,916
Reaction score
680
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wasn't it Kushina's mother that thaught Minato?
I think I read this.

Nah. It was Kushina:
 

Fanta

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,084 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top