Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The author's gone, unless he wrote the story ahead of time and left it Berserk is done. Any ending they create to finalize it won't be the same unless it's Miura's.
He probably lost the plot long before he passed away. When writers know how they want to end a story and clear about it, they end it faster. Even with hiccups. It's when they run out of ideas on how to move forward...

Geano

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read nearl everyone chapter of this series in terms of the manga though have seen very little of the anime. Its a shame that it has been so interminant though with that said the author was never as commuted as their fan base was.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The author's gone, unless he wrote the story ahead of time and left it Berserk is done. Any ending they create to finalize it won't be the same unless it's Miura's.
You are making assumptions here. Other people are saying that the assistants have the entire plot with them. We will not know what will happen until an official announcement.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are making assumptions here. Other people are saying that the assistants have the entire plot with them. We will not know what will happen until an official announcement.
So like I said, if he didn't leave the story for them to carry out it's gone....?

Even if he left the plot, if it's not fleshed out but just the key plot points, you can bet the story telling won't be the same.
Look at how different Boruto and Naruto are in story telling and that was Kishi's assistant picking up with plot points Kishi couldn't fit or get to in Naruto.

Even if they finish the manga unless they show it was his work completed before his death it's not really THE ending is it? The Berserk manga may end but Miura's story doesn't seem like it will.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard one of his assistants say on twitter "I'll try my best". Although, the og tweet was in Japanese and that doesn't confirm or debunk anything but just something to note. Miura likely had some plans for later chapters and he said in an interview in 2000 that he wants a happy ending. in a 2019 interview, miura said the end was nearing. Not sure if he had everything in set tho but we'll see if the manga goes on. The loss of Miura is very tragic regardless

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto