Basic Ninjutsu
Mastered

Basic Taijutsu
Mastered

Customs

Background Info.
History:
Yuukigakure arc.
Ben was born in yuukigakure. He spent all of his years until the age of 18 there. He went to a school, studied ninjutsu. By the age of 14, his parents teached him how to use ice release. During his days of an ice release user, he kept trying to improve on his skills on the techniques. By the age of 17 he was one of the elite ice users in yuukigakure and was oftenly sent to check on misterious events and sightings of bandits.

Wanderer arc.
During the age of 18, he left the village, searching for a different home and future. During his journeys he met new friends and enemies.

Meeting Ingwer arc.
During one of his visits to small villages, Ben entered a tavern "Fairy Tail", the place was full of unknown faces, Ben took a seat near the bar and a guy near him ordered something out of the ordinary :
- Some pie, please !
The bartender took a look at him and said :
- This isn't a pie shop, son, this is a tavern, we ain't got pies here, now if you ain't gonna buy any beer or anything else to drink, i'll advise ya to get the hell out.
- Nah i ain't gonna spend any cash for something that'll get me drunk. - said Ingwer.
- I'll buy one for him ! - said ben
- You don't need to, i'd just leave. - Ingwer turned to Ben
- Nah, i like drinking sake.
- Two bottles of sake ?! Is everything allright with ya head ? - asked the bartender.
- One now, one for the road, we'll all die from something sooner or later. - smiled Ben.
With a weird look on his face, the bartender pulled out two bottles of sake and walked away to the other customers.
- Thanks for doin that, are you seriously gonna drink all that sake by yourself ? - asked Ingwer
- Yup, but not at once of course. - said Ben and the two headed out out of the tavern.

Meeting Nnoitra arc.
During one of their strolls Ingwer and Ben noticed a person kicking an abandoned house. The two walked up to him and asked :
- Why are you kicking that house ?
- My **** of a wife bought this house for our honey moon ! before it even began i've caught her with a guy named Faust doing it here ! This house is the worst thing that ever happened in my existance ! I'll take this house down if it leaves me kicking it for numerous weeks !
- Err..... Let me help you. - Ingwer offered his help. - just everybody take a step back.
*everybody took a few steps back and ingwer made a few handsigns, suddenly the house was engulfed in flames*
- Now isn't that better and more simple ? - asked Ingwer.
- Say, buddy, you're alright !. - said the person - The name's Nnoitra !

Member of the mist arc.
Ben's days as a wanderer ended when he entered the hidden mist village, he was accepted as a shinobi within it by the Mizukage Alucard, and Ben now is a proud member of the Hidden mist village and will give his life for it !

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Dropping :

I Confirm That I Have Approval From Rei To Make An Ice User.

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator: