Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with high diff and arent all the Admirals basically the same power level though? Except Akainu obviously.......
What do you mean same power level? As in Aokiji & Kizaru being equals? No, I don't think they are. Akainu > Aokiji > Kizaru IMO, the gap in strength between all of them is really small.

kageking

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayleigh was able to go toe to toe with kizaru but he's the first mate of the most legendary pirate crew. Beckman also confronted kizaru but didn't fight him (indications are he felt he could more than take on kizaru and kizaru felt threatened by him.
I'd say beckman is stronger than current rayleigh (weaker than prime rayleigh ) and that he would be a challenge for any admiral, probably high diff kizaru, but also be high diffed by akainu.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean same power level? As in Aokiji & Kizaru being equals? No, I don't think they are. Akainu > Aokiji > Kizaru IMO, the gap in strength between all of them is really small.
yhh iknow that's why I said except Akainu because we all know hes above the other admirals.....

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Why do people insist on pitting characters we've seen none percent of in versus matches? The only way threads like this have any real discussions is when people say stuff like "Well, Ben stalled Kizaru, so he could probably hurt Akainu", then someone responds with "But Akainu is stronger than Kizaru" and it becomes Akainu vs Kizaru instead.