Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So guys, I have a huge favor to ask you. Since Bello Figo said he will release his new song as soon as "Non pago affitto" hits 10 millions views, you might want to listen to it and spread the swag with your friends who don't know him ;)

[video=youtube;ookGv44MMd4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marin

Akademic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: I don't pay rent

i rarely post,but if it was in English i'd have bashed on it. sounds like they speaking Portuguese could come off different and sick. who knows....

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

mmm, this song will never hit 10 million views

the beat theyre rapping over is from the song Laffy Taffy by D4L but its way less catchy than the oirignal, which came out over a decade ago. unless the lyrics are hilarious and im missing that

nada share sorry

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

mmm, this song will never hit 10 million views

the beat theyre rapping over is from the song Laffy Taffy by D4L but its way less catchy than the oirignal, which came out over a decade ago. unless the lyrics are hilarious and im missing that

nada share sorry
When I read your reply I was simply astonished at the amount of gratuitous hatred you display to one of the best real life heroes the world has known.

Let me spend some words about him:

He was born in Ghana but decided to run away because of the war. On his way, he met God, who donated swag to him and ordered him to go to Italy and spread it. Even though Mattarella and Renzi allowed him to come here, as soon as he arrived in Italy, people tried to kill him because he was so handsome that they were convinced he would have stolen all their girlfriends.
Anyway, he was forced to go to school, but didn't pay attention because he was thinking all the time of pasta with tuna. By the way, he surprised everyone with his unbelievable mathematical skills when he persuasively discovered that one plus one is not equal to six. So he left school and resolved to get into a room and jerk off.
Later, he discovered that he's the most beautiful man in the world, and mastered the swag control jutsu to a point that he could easily control the swag present in other people. As you can well imagine, this gave him power beyond every human expectation, and became a superhero when he defeated the whole Indian armed forces and rescued Marò, who are innocent. He also threatened Isis by saying he will delete all their swag if they try to attack Italy (and they could do nothing anyway, because of Bello Figo's anti-terrorist pillow).
Now he's busy granting illegal immigrants free board and lodging, as well as Wi-Fi, salary, lasagnas and white chicks.

In light of this, I find your behavior extremely offensive and insulting, and you mocking such a kindhearted and swag hero really ought to be ashamed. That's all I had to say, but be thankful I didn't report your hate speech.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When I read your reply I was simply astonished at the amount of gratuitous hatred you display to one of the best real life heroes the world has known.

Let me spend some words about him:

He was born in Ghana but decided to run away because of the war. On his way, he met God, who donated swag to him and ordered him to go to Italy and spread it. Even though Mattarella and Renzi allowed him to come here, as soon as he arrived in Italy, people tried to kill him because he was so handsome that they were convinced he would have stolen all their girlfriends.
Anyway, he was forced to go to school, but didn't pay attention because he was thinking all the time of pasta with tuna. By the way, he surprised everyone with his unbelievable mathematical skills when he persuasively discovered that one plus one is not equal to six. So he left school and resolved to get into a room and jerk off.
Later, he discovered that he's the most beautiful man in the world, and mastered the swag control jutsu to a point that he could easily control the swag present in other people. As you can well imagine, this gave him power beyond every human expectation, and became a superhero when he defeated the whole Indian armed forces and rescued Marò, who are innocent. He also threatened Isis by saying he will delete all their swag if they try to attack Italy (and they could do nothing anyway, because of Bello Figo's anti-terrorist pillow).
Now he's busy granting illegal immigrants free board and lodging, as well as Wi-Fi, salary, lasagnas and white chicks.

In light of this, I find your behavior extremely offensive and insulting, and you mocking such a kindhearted and swag hero really ought to be ashamed. That's all I had to say, but be thankful I didn't report your hate speech.
hmm, that was slightly adorable. i still find the song terrible though regardless. its also making fun of refugees, music can do so much more than this for people. stand up comedy is usually way funnier than any parody song could be imo

Reactions: Deadlift

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hmm, that was slightly adorable. i still find the song terrible though regardless. its also making fun of refugees, music can do so much more than this for people. stand up comedy is usually way funnier than any parody song could be imo
It's not making fun of refugees, but of those who think refugees come here and live in luxury thanks to Italian taxpayers. This song made a mess here, racists threaten to kill him everyday (because he's more handsome and swaggie, that is)