9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you believe the eath is flat.
That doesn't make you insane.

People think that belief that is wrong is insane.

This isn't true.

I don't care what links you post, you can't prove God is real.

But you believe in God anyway.

This doesn't make you insane.

People who don't belive in God however, they are not part of some secret club that gives them immunity to insanity.

The sad part is that people who act insane regardless of beliefs could be called believers just to fit the stereotype, and so people never learn.

What you believe is irrelevant to checking sanity, intelligence, or whatever, a thousand years from now people are ognna believe in things we can't even imagine, and people are gonna think we were dumb for believing in things they discorevered were wrong.

It makes me sad to see people being laughed at or pushed into mental hosptials becaues the belive in stupdiu things.

But then people believe in God and people act as if it's a good thing.

that's hypocracy.

Peoepl think the ones without arguments are the crazy ones, but it isn't true.

People who are considered irrational and stupid could have thoughts that are right. Even if they don't have the arguments to back them up.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know this is starting to become a real nuisance. You make one thread after another that lacks any kind of cohesion or purpose and they only show that you seem to have a complete lack of a sense of reality. Whenever you make this kind of threads, it feels like that your mind is in a daze. You seem to be creating imaginary scenarios and arguments in your head of which you then make threads about to counter those scenarios, but are completely oblivious to the fact they barely or not at all correspond with reality.

Barely anything you say in all these threads makes sense. It's neither here nor there. You in particular have a tendency to forcefully create dualistic relationships between concepts that, in the very best of cases, slightly touch each other. Now it's insanity and belief and I just had to trash two threads of yours about talent and ideas because you already had one of those.

This is annoying, so please stop with it or I'm going to remove you from this section. In particular because you don't really show much initiative to participate in them yourself. You make an incoherent thread and consequently leave to post soon after another one that makes as much sense as the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.