Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When normal people get facebook.
Its very easy for them to set up a profile.
some information about what music Is relevant and what hobbies are too.

When an autist gets facebook they get lost in all the questions trying to find logical and perfect answers to all of them examining themselves to find out exactly what they truly like and looking at all of the questions trying to fill out the form as if it was homework.

That's atheism.

The autistic kid is honest and complicated.

But completely lost and missing the point. Doesn't understand iconography.

Religion doesn't have a sign that says "HERE IS WHAT RELIGION STANDS FOR AND MEANS".

So there is no definition, there is no scientific truth, there is no guideline as to what religious path you should go.

Atheists complain about this.

Religious people don't because they already "understand".

Alot of life is supposed to be understood.

And not explained to everyone step by step like we are always infants trying to understand.

Atheists will always break religion down and try to deconstruct it for the sake of honesty and truth.

But just like Richard Dawkins gets angry about fictitious books not being scientific or blurts out how eugenics can be applied to humans and doesn't understand why people don't follow him anymore.

Atheists are autistic people.

Look at how God like figures are portrayed in some movies.

Not life of brian. But for example Watchmen from 2009.
Someone all powerful and all knowing.

He acts like someone with autism.

Because that's what atheists believe knowledge is.

They will never understand the purpose of faith no matter how much you explain or how much you try to find proof.

Nobody goes into a work place and asks for the map that tells them the social gameplay.

But atheists goes into religion trying to make it complicated and pointing out realism over iconography.

Hence atheists are autists.

They are special people.

@minamoto @salamander uchiha My alt wrote this.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I "understand" what faith is. I don't think putting all your trust in a God (no one has ever seen before) is the answer. Then you have the bible, which is kind of barbaric.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you calling yourself autistic. I don't think you understand what austic means btw.
No but the act of being an atheist is being autistic.
So when I am an atheist I am being autistic, not all the time.

For example, religion is the glue that holds together a society where people are allowed to do whatever they want.

The only thing stopping people from being assholes is religion.

That's why its important.

But the act of destroying religion because you ask 10000 questions expect it to teach you science etc is eradicating religion because it cant be held to such a standard.
However the problem is not religion the problem is the misunderstanding of religion.
To read the bible and complain because its not factual.

Thats the real problem, that's autistic.

Its like if someone does something social but you refuse to understand it instead you look at it like an alien, and completely literal.
Thats autism.
Post automatically merged:

So you calling yourself autistic. I don't think you understand what austic means btw.
Nobody in today's world knows what autistic means.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rule of identity leads to it that a position one holds (especially if they can change it) can never perfectly correlate with any particular reason for people holding it, even if that reason happens to apply to everyone who holds that position.

It is possible that being "autist" (irrespective of the intricacies that come with this status) is a reason for some people being atheist. Reality could amount to it that this status is the reason for all atheists being atheist. However, being atheist cannot be equivalent to being autistic to any practical degree (all things have some things in common).

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja