Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is Orochimaru after he gets his arms back, and with a White Zetsu body.

The intel, conditions, and distance can be whatever you want to make it interesting.

The location is where Bee fought Sasuke.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
Let's be real right now, literally all the characters (with a few exceptions ofc) would instantly die from that if it hit them directly without any kind of protection used, so I really don't see what you're trying to say tbh.

OT: Oro wins (Edo tensei).

Last edited:
Reactions: MissingFUCKINGnin

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be real right now, literally all the characters (with a few exceptions ofc) would instantly die from that if it hit them directly without any kind of protection used, so I really don't see what you're trying to say tbh.

OT: Oro wins (Edo tensei).
Im simply saying continuous Bijuu dama >>> Orochimaru and just about everyone else who can't handle that fire power.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see this being a very taijutsu based fight. Orochimaru is about as skilled as Sasuke in kenjutsu. So he'll keep up with Bee for a little while, but without the sharingan, he'll get outmatched. Then he'll be forced back into using shadow snake arms and poison. Which I think he will hit Bee with. I think Orochimaru wins unless Bee enters 8 tailed form fast. If he does, then Orochimaru is in trouble. Orochimaru will have no choice but to bring out the big snakes. Not sure how well Manda or 8-branch jutsu will do against 8 tails.

So.....I give it to Orochimaru. But if Bee goes into 8 tails form fast, then the fight could go either way. But even then, I still see Orochimaru winning. Genius sannin vs skilled comedian jinchuuriki

Reactions: blazekev90

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see this being a very taijutsu based fight. Orochimaru is about as skilled as Sasuke in kenjutsu. So he'll keep up with Bee for a little while, but without the sharingan, he'll get outmatched. Then he'll be forced back into using shadow snake arms and poison. Which I think he will hit Bee with. I think Orochimaru wins unless Bee enters 8 tailed form fast. If he does, then Orochimaru is in trouble. Orochimaru will have no choice but to bring out the big snakes. Not sure how well Manda or 8-branch jutsu will do against 8 tails.

So.....I give it to Orochimaru. But if Bee goes into 8 tails form fast, then the fight could go either way. But even then, I still see Orochimaru winning. Genius sannin vs skilled comedian jinchuuriki

Smart man.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like people forget Oro was also a part of the Akatuski which trained to hunt tailed beasts. It's like they forget Oro has knowledge on/about just about everything so far brought up in the story. People just assume he'll be hit with a TBB no problem despite him still being on of the top tier characters.

Oro would have enough to force him to retreat but I don't know that he would beat him down and out on his own.